Euro and Yen Crosses
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Euro and Yen Crosses
    Euro and Yen Crosses se kya murad hai ?in mein kon kon se pair hoty hein,or ye work kaisy karty hein,frieds tell me.me in new in this field.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The most popular EUR crosses are EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, and EUR/CHF.

News that affects the euro or Swiss franc will be felt more in EUR crosses than EUR/USD or USD/CHF.

U.K. news will greatly affect EUR/GBP.

Oddly enough, U.S. news plays a part in the movement of the EUR crosses. U.S. news makes strong moves in GBP/USD and USD/CHF. This not only affects the price of the GBP and CHF against the USD, but it could also affect the GBP and CHF against the EUR.

A big move higher in the USD will tend to see a higher EUR/CHF and EUR/GBP and the same goes for the opposite direction.

Confused? Ok ok…let’s break this down.

Let’s say that the US shows positive economic data causing the USD to rise. This means that GBP/USD would fall, driving the price of the GBP down. At the same time USD/CHF would rise, also driving the price of the CHF down.

The drop in GBP price would then cause EUR/GBP to rise (since traders are selling off their GBP).

The drop in CHF price would also cause EUR/CHF to rise (since traders are selling off their CHF).
    • #3 Collapse

My dear friends Asalam o Alaikum , i really want
      to say one thing that forex trading is not a game
      of children so if you want to be a good trader
      then please learn all rules of trading and follow
      that , learn about
      trading from those who know trading and its
      basic and practice on demo account then you
      can be get profit otherwise you
      are gonna face loss . .. please work hard and be
      a
      successful person ... that ' s allllll my
      friends. . . . .. .. . .. .. . . . . . . . . . .
      thank you very much . . . . .. .. . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. .;)
      • #4 Collapse

i am also new in this field my friend and i think some old your give you this informations my friend and you question is important for me and that is to useful for new trader and if you know some think that also tell me hope
        • #5 Collapse

g dosto ap ne curncy k bary me achi information share ki he me ap sub ki bato ko apny mind me rkho ga ta.k trading k doran kisi qism ki prlbm creat na ho or trading bhter treeqay se ho sky gi or profint earn ho ga
          • #6 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: saleembwp پيغام ديکھيے
            Euro and Yen Crosses se kya murad hai ?in mein kon kon se pair hoty hein,or ye work kaisy karty hein,frieds tell me.me in new in this field.
            brother i do not have enough knowledge about these because i am new here and do not know about it. i just know that The most popular EUR crosses are EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, and EUR/CHF.A big move higher in the USD will tend to see a higher EUR/CHF and EUR/GBP and the same goes for the opposite direction.
            • #7 Collapse

bhai forex k software ma kafi sara pairs hain jin par ap trading kar sakhte ho or earn kar sakhte ho in ma eur/usd or
              gbp/usd aud/usd nsd/usd usd/jpy etc or gold in par ap trading kar skhte ho
              • #8 Collapse

For example, if an exchange rate between the Euro and the Japanese Yen was quoted in an American newspaper, this would be considered a cross rate in this context, because neither the euro or the yen is the standard currency of the U.S. However, if the exchange rate between the euro and the U.S. dollar were quoted in that same newspaper, it would not be considered a cross rate because the quote involves the U.S. official currency.
                • #9 Collapse

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07).
                  • #10 Collapse

bhai jee ... iss bare main bhi mujhe ziada maloom nahi hai kay iska kia hisaab kitaab hai isliye main kuch keh nahi skta ...... kay euro aur yen k crosses kia hain aur kese
                    • #11 Collapse

For example, if an exchange rate between the Euro and the Japanese Yen was quoted in an American newspaper, this would be considered a cross rate in this context, because neither the euro or the yen is the standard currency of the U.S. However, if the exchange rate between the euro and the U.S. dollar were quoted in that same newspaper, it would not be considered a cross rate because the quote involves the U.S. official currency.
                      bhai jaan ap ne ye jo informition di hai is ka bohat bohat thanks .
                      • #12 Collapse

Eur/usd and usd/jpy ki market aam to pay mokhalif chalti hain aur aksar traders dono main aik he time main trading kartay hain takeh loss nah ho woh dono taraf trade lagatay hain aik up jata hay to doosra down hoata hay to traders ko aik tarf profit aur doosri taraf loss bhe ho raha hoata hay
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai jan men forex trading business men new enter hua hn men ny forex trading business ko new join kia hy is liy mujhy bhi ye nahi payta ky Euro and Yen crosses kia hy jysy hi men trade suru krn ga to ap ko is ka knowledge or experience zarro dn ga
                          • #14 Collapse

Dear friend aap ne aik achi baat share ki hai aap ne kaha hai k Euro and Yen Crosses to mai is baray main youn kahoonga k hamay Euro and Yen Crosses par bhi trade krna chaahiye.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

euro aur yes 2 alag alag currency hai aur es mai mulk k hesaabse he move ati hai aur economic factor asar kartay hai har ak currency alag he hoti hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X