EMA50 kya hai
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

EMA50 kya hai
    Dear my senior member mera aap sy thread hai . kya aap janty hai EMA50 kya hai . iss ka forex trading mai kya role hai or iss sy kis trha trade sy help li jaa skti hai .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

It is the good system as this pointer demonstrates the backing and the safety levels where to passageway the exchanges same like the fractals or the backing and safety line.but it is great in light of the fact that such a large number of dealers know how to set the exchange however they don't know how to passageway securely with the ensured benefit.

• #3 Collapse

This thread successfully given the exit from trades,as we know some people close too soon when trading before the maximum profit can be gained,it is the loss for the traders,as the traders will not be able to solve such problem just from the mean of trading without planning.

• #4 Collapse

This is a good thread where good signals are narrated. Through this signals we can able to understand better about support and resistant. I will try to use it in my demo trading platform to know it's authentication. If I feel it suitable then I will continue with this signal.

• #5 Collapse

I so much share the same view with you about this trading system, it will edit your trading performance if the care is not taken by you, and the good news is the ability of you knowing what you are doing, rather than making the trading system that will fool you out, that is not what the business stands for if you need success.

• #6 Collapse

The big difference is that you are not usually looking for a new trend. By the time you can identify that a new trend has begun and is measurably significant, it's already too late-you're losing money.

• #7 Collapse

It is kind of average. 1. simple moving average 2. Exponential moving average.
              EMA50 mean last 50 Exponential Moving Average and 50 mean which is use to find the trend.
              • #8 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: navaidonline پيغام ديکھيے
                Dear my senior member mera aap sy thread hai . kya aap janty hai EMA50 kya hai . iss ka forex trading mai kya role hai or iss sy kis trha trade sy help li jaa skti hai .
                brother i do not know much more about ema 50 i just know that it is the type of moving average and we use it in forex trading to knowing about trend i just know about it and do not know more about because i am new here and new join it that is why i do not more it but i will learn about it.
                • #9 Collapse

This really is your good system Just like the pointer demonstrates ones backing and the safety measures levels through which in order to passageway your current exchanges same such as the fractals or perhaps the backing IN ADDITION TO stability line.but This is awesome in light of an fact It such many of these dealers understand Tips on how to set your current financial transaction however they don't recognize The best way to passageway securely by the ensured benefit.
                  • #10 Collapse

I am new here, i have no idea about this term, but check these comments. It is the good system as this pointer demonstrates the backing and the safety levels where to passageway the exchanges same like the fractals or the backing and safety line.but it is great in light of the fact that such a large number of dealers know how to set the exchange however they don't know how to passageway securely with the ensured benefit.
                    • #11 Collapse

Assalam - u - alaikum bhai jaan me forex forum account me bilkul new member ho jis kee waja se mere paas itna knowledge nahi hai jis se me aap ko ye bata sako sorry for question
                      • #12 Collapse

It is kind associated with average. 1. simple carrying average 2. Exponential taking average. EMA50 mean last 50 Exponential moving Average AND ALSO 50 mean which will be UTILIZE to find the trend.
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai jaan i am new and i don,t know about it both of all who knows about it pl,ease help me anybody can help me please share me more informition about it about forex.
                          • #14 Collapse

theak hai dear main na is ka bary main para hai lakin koi kahas pta nahe hai . bs yahe pta hai k yah aik system hai jiss se ap kis expert adviser ko sath laity huy trading kar sakty hai. bas
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Bhai mai apko btana chahoo ga k EMA 1 indicator hai or 50 period hai.yani k trader apni strategy k mutabik market chart pr kisi b trha k period ko set kr skta hai.or EMA indicator 1 acha or useful indicator hai or is indicator ki madad say market mai trend ki findout kiya ja skta hai or signals ko diagnose krtay huway trading ki ja skti hai.
                              https://t.me/pump_upp

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X