No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

PAMM 390320 Dark system
    Hello everybody. My name is Mark.
    I am an investment manager and have been trading on a pamm account for about three years.
    Here I will publish statistics on how you can make money with me as an investor. (example based on real numbers)
    I will also publish trading statistics of my account here. Please note that my account has been verified by a third party (I can provide a link).
    If you have any questions and/or want to cooperate, please contact me in a convenient way for you from the following:

Email: mark.darek83@gmail.com
    Twitter: @ Darek81288278
    Instagramm: @ mark.darek
    Tumblr: darksys.tumblr.com
    Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/damarkmanagment
    Also I will be appreciated if you subscribe on me wherever you want.
    Thanks.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: PAMM 390320 Dark system

Here is statistic for September.
    If you want to see previous monthly statistic kindly visit my social networks:

Twitter: @ Darek81288278
    Instagramm: @ mark.darek
    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trading for September.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	481.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12346319

• #3 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (07.10-14.10)
      If you have questions I will be glad to answer them. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.

Name:	Mark baner.jpg
Size:	277.2 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12346320

• #4 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (14.10-21.10)
        If you want to cooperate I will be glad to answer your questions. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.
        "Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time." — Jeff Bezos

Size:	696.5 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12346645

• #5 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (21.10-28.10)
          If you want to cooperate I will be glad to answer your questions. Just ask. Because once you start asking, you are already on your way to making money with me.
          "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing" — Warren Buffett

Size:	349.0 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12347414

• #6 Collapse

Here's statistic for October.
            Don't be afraid to invest. Perhaps this is your chance. Try from minimal investment now to be able to invest in large projects in the future.
            The statistics shown in the photo is just an example of how the profit is calculated after my trade.
            Contact me for more details.

Name:	Trading for October.jpg
Size:	486.1 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12347860

• #7 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (11.11-18.11)
              Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn even more for us.
              Subscribe to my social networks to keep abreast of my trade.

Size:	515.2 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12350969

• #8 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (18.11-25.11)
                Another trading period is over. It came out more productive than the previous one. And this cannot but rejoice.
                I am constantly improving my knowledge and skills in trading. You can also make money on this.
                Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn much more for us.

Size:	721.0 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12351849

• #9 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (25.11-02.12)
                  I am constantly improving my knowledge and skills in trading. You can also make money on this.
                  Thanks to your investments, I increase the trading lot, which gives me the opportunity to earn much more for us.

Size:	722.4 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12352072

• #10 Collapse

Here's statistic for November.
                    Another month passed. And it brought us about 5.6% of the profit. I believe in the future we will all be fabulously rich:) And each of us will make every effort for this!
                    Don't be afraid to invest. Perhaps this is your chance. Try from minimal investment now to be able to invest in large projects in the future.
                    The statistics shown in the photo is just an example of how the profit is calculated after my trade.
                    Contact me for more details.

Name:	Trading for November.jpg
Size:	509.2 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12352172

• #11 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (09.12-16.12)
                      It's been a pretty profitable week.
                      There were many patterns thanks to which we got good profits.
                      Very soon there will be a summing up of the trade results for this year.
                      Thanks to all. Moving on.

Size:	736.4 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12355064

• #12 Collapse

Statistics for the year of trading.
                        The year turned out to be quite busy.
                        Again, I want to thank everyone who participated in this project, both morally and financially.
                        All this is possible thanks to you my friends!
                        In the new year, let's make a total balance of $ 1 500 000!
                        Once again, Happy New Year. I wish everyone to become rich and famous this year. May all your dreams come true.
                        I, in turn, will strive for my dream and earn my first million $$!

Please subscribe to my social networks.
                        Twitter: @Darek81288278
                        Instagramm: @mark.darek

Name:	statistic.jpg
Size:	569.0 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12359789

• #13 Collapse

Making statistics for the year, I completely forgot about the last month of the year. My apology. I'm getting better!
                          Here are the results for December 2021.
                          All questions in pm.

Name:	Trading for December.jpg
Size:	478.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12363151

• #14 Collapse

Here is my trading statistic for the last trading period (06.01-13.01)
                            I think it is a good start for the year from the profitable trade.
                            And it was a good pattern for me to trade. I will show how it works in my head in the next post.
                            Thanks to all. Moving on.

Email: mark.darek83@gmail.com

Name:	Mark baner .jpg
Size:	726.5 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12363687

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

On the image you can see the EURUSD chart.
                              Naturally, as a trader who earns on his trade, I will not disclose all the nuances of my trade.
                              Therefore, I will explain only one of my frequently used ones and I think it works well.
                              And it consists of the search for patterns.
                              On the chart, I removed all indicators, except for moving avarage.
                              Just to understand the direction of the trend.
                              I took this case because it is easiest to show what my brain roughly draws on it.

I'm not in the habit of explaining to people how it works, since I'm self-taught and have spent a decade of my life on it.
                              Who wants to criticize - I'm waiting in a private with your strategies.
                              Who wants to earn money together - the offer is the same - write in a private message.

Briefly what I showed on the screen:
                              I noticed in many cases on the chart the principle of three repetitions works. What I have depicted on the chart.
                              As you can see, the purple line shows the direction of the trend.
                              The red lines are a pattern that I have been tracking for several days.
                              If someone needs proof - write to me in private messages.

I would be glad to hear your opinion and chat in a private.

Name:	Mark baner2.jpg
Size:	913.4 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12363790

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X