Top 10 foreign films from trading in financial markets (Multi exclusive) Part I
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Top 10 foreign films from trading in financial markets (Multi exclusive) Part I
    good morning
    Naharda Ehna Hnkelm idea for each morbid trading and the stock market, whether stocks or currencies
    I stayed Edwar state Haya best films in cinema Elly Speaks about the stock market and all of us, knowing most popular films Haya de WALL STREET
    But I'm Aaoz you know Aktar
    God willing in the article here Htlaqy group with the most important films in cinema

The first film
    Wall Street (1987)

Of the most famous films in the stock market and everyone heard downright curse. The first part is a mesh famous uniforms part of it deliberate, a little Old Bs honestly very, very choise ... and the adequacy of representatives Elly faithful. Hardworking people splendor Portal violin Wall Street is an American drama film released in 1987 for Fox. He was directed by Oliver Stone starring Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen and Daryl Hannah. Screenplay Stanley Weston has written. The film tells the story of a young man desperately trying to achieve success and get involved with Gordon

Wikipedia link

Link Imdb

The second film
    Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)

Da deliberate, part of Wall Street (Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps) .. and is a few months at all, and the story is so beautiful inside Wall Street and the Ktarh Httalmha experience and is a film drama was produced in the United States in 2010. The film was directed by Oliver Stone and written by Oliver Stone and Allan Loeb. Da movie I promised him Aktar than once splendor ...
    Nominations: Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor, Teen Choice for best actor in a dramatic role Awar
    d

Wikipedia link
    Link Imdb

Waited for the rest of the parts and wait for your comments
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i love the second movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)
    i think its the best
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

gee bhai hmein apne trading ke information ke lie jo bhe videos milte hien un se learn krein aur apne trading ke ache planng krein phr hemin apne trading mein fiada hota he aur hmein apne trading mein kam krna asan hota he aur hm apne trading se asane se profit haisl kr lete hien

اب آن لائن

Working...
      X