Now that you know some important factors
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Now that you know some important factors
    Now that you know some important factors to be aware of when opening a forex account, we will take a look at what exactly you can trade within that account. The two main ways to trade in the foreign currency market is the simple buying and selling of currency pairs, where you go long one currency and short another. The second way is through the purchasing of derivatives that track the movements of a specific currency pair. Both of these techniques are highly similar to techniques in the equities market.The most common way is to simply buy and sell currency pairs, much in the same way most individuals buy and sell stocks. In this case, you are hoping the value of the pair itself changes in a favorable manner.
    Islamic Books Blogging Tips
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

ye fators ki bhot he ahmiyat hai aur yaha pay hame is baat ka dhyan rakhna chahye k yaha pay hame achi tarha learn karnay k bad he seekhna chahye tab he hum kmyab hain.
    • #3 Collapse

Forex Trading main hum Sirf Buy or Sell he kartay hain,ab maslaa ye hai K ye kiaa kaisay jaye,bhai 5 Trilion Daily ki is market Main Say profit nikalnaa itnaa asaan bhi nahin hai jitnaa k Hum samajhtaay hain main Samajhtaa hon K Account open Karnay Say Bhi Pehlay hammain forex ki Achi khasi maloomaat honi Chahiyee,pehlay Demo Account par khob hath Saaf Karna Chahiyee,jab Samjhain k ab live Account main Trading Ki ja Sakti hai tou live Account open Kar K Trading Karni chahiyee,Simple si baat hai K jo bacha nursery Say parh Kar matric tak Ataa hai Tou us nay kuch na kuch mehnaay tou ki hoti hai tabhi Aglay Grades k liye qualify kartaa hai
      Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
      • #4 Collapse

My dear friends who aare beginnners in the forex barter and accept opened accounts, their important assignment is to apperceive the bill acceleration and fall. and acccording to their acceleration and abatement they should do trade. but alive about how and if to barter is so abundant important.

• #5 Collapse

My dear frinds those who aare beginnners in the forex barter and accept opened accounts, their important assignment is to apperceive the bill acceleration and fall. and acccording to their acceleration and abatement they should do trade. but alive about how and if to barter is so abundant important. so the actual basal is the acceleration and abatement of bill and according to it they should trade.

• #6 Collapse

we will take and look at what exactly you can trade within Thad account Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so now that you know some important factor understand.
            • #7 Collapse

knowing about how and when to trade is so much important. so the very basic is the rise and fall of currency and according to it they should trade.who aare beginnners in the forex barter and accept opened accounts, their important assignment is to apperceive the bill acceleration and fall.
              • #8 Collapse

daer mere khayal se forex trading me sab se importanat factor ye ha k ap log apni mistake se bach k rahen to ap kamyab ho sakte hen otherwise ni.
                • #9 Collapse

We experienced a loss because we do not have adequate knowledge of the forex market, and we can not control our emotions. If we want to succeed then we must have the knowledge and control of emotions, so that we can understand the condition of the forex market, and make profit from price movements occur.
                  • #10 Collapse

ji ha bhi ji trading kaaia ndr bohat sai factores hoty hai jin ka khyal rakhna zarori hotta ahi agr in ka khyal na rakha jai to hum ko trading kai andr loss bi ho skta hai si
                    • #11 Collapse

Dear second way is through the purchasing of derivatives that track the movements of a specific currency pair. Both of these techniques are highly similar to techniques in the equities market check hai...
                      • #12 Collapse

ha aapne bahut hi sahi baat kahi hai ki fore xme hume do tarah se earning mil sakta hai i sliye aapk currecy me hi trad karana hai jisse aapko bahut hijyad aprifit milta hai aur apako bahut hi practice ke sath fore xme aan ahi to apako bahut hi jyada profit mil skata hai warna apko loss ka samna karan apad skta hai
                        • #13 Collapse

forex main important factor hoty hain market main apna account open krain aor is main apna bhtr kam krain aor forex trading sy apni achi earning krna ha to is main sell aor buy currency krty hain to forex min bhtr work experience sy ho ga
                          • #14 Collapse

ji han bhai jan mujhe in facts ke bare me pata hai mene is month he is ko join kara hai or mene bohat study ki hai is ke bare me so me bohat kuch samjh gaya or jan gaya hon
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes as all the traders now know about how to open Forex trading account and some other important factors about Forex they also need to know that there is a simple way of trading also which should be used in the starting. That is to buy currency pairs and than sell it when their price increase

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X