How to Install new Indicator
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to Install new Indicator
    1st you must have the indicator you want to install.
    2nd put current indicator to open file folder of MetaTrader4\experts\indicators, or wherever its located in your pc.
    3rd restart MetaTrader application, if its currently running.
    4th Now start application and look at navigation window - custom indicators, and there must be our recently added custom indicator.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

aap ne indicator ko install karny ka tareeka bataya ye bilkul theek hai magar indicators pe trading karna bilkul fazul hai. jo log mery comments ko dekh lain wo please ye baat samjh jaen kay indicators pe trading mat Karen simple trading strategy bohat profitable hai me khud simple trading karta hoon or easily profit le leta hoon.
    • #3 Collapse

i know the whole procedure that how to install the any indicator and robots we need to go to drive c or where we have installed our trading software of meta 4 and we need to open that foliar then copy and paste the robots or indicators which are willing to install and then check them into trading platform that they are active or not
      • #4 Collapse

bahi ji main ap ko ye hi kahon ga k ap indicator ko install karny ka tareeka bataya ye bilkul theek hai magar indicators pe trading karna bilkul fazul hy...
        • #5 Collapse

aap ne indicator ko install karny ka tareeka bataya ye bilkul theek hai magar indicators pe trading karna bilkul fazul hai q k indicators se apko trend ka pta chal sakta ha agr ap k pass knowledge ha in k bary me
          • #6 Collapse

maine kabhi bhi kisi bhi ebooks se madad nahi li..meri sari information forex ki website se li hai
            iske alawa me hamesha kuch indicators ka use karta hon jaie ki RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving average..in indicatiors ki amdad se mujhe trading me bahut asani hoti hai aur me hamesha inhe follow karne ke baad hi koi deal open karta hon
            • #7 Collapse

jee han jo log indicator Dhondh rahay hotay hain un main Say Buhaat Saray Traders Ko ye pata he nahin hotaa K new indicator kaisay instal kiyaa jataa hai Aap nay Bilkul Theek batayaa K C Drive main ja kar Mt4 main Expert Or phr indicator Walay Folder main indicator uthaa Kar Copy Karain or Mt4 ko Restart Karain Or phr indicator ko Select Karain Tou Wo hamaray Chart par lag jaye Ga,laikin buhaat Saray Aisay indicators bhi hain jo sirf Mt5 par Chaltay hain Mt4 par nahin
              Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
              • #8 Collapse

dear forum member thank you very much maine kuch website se indicators download kiye thay. or kafi dino se wo indicator mere pas paray howe thay. lekin mujy smajh nahi a raha tha kay main is ko use kese karon. lekin aj ap nay Masha Allah se bata diya hai. is kay liye thank you very much.
                • #9 Collapse

e bilkul theek hai magar indicators pe trading karna bilkul fazul hai. jo log mery comments ko dekh lain wo please ye baat samjh jaen kay indicators pe trading mat Karen simple trading strategy bohat profitable hai me khud simple trading karta hoon or easily profit le leta hoon.
                  • #10 Collapse

i realize the whole procedure The item Tips on how to install your any indicator AND ALSO robots my spouse and i need for you to go to drive c or maybe in which i have installed MY trading software involving meta 4 ALONG WITH my spouse and i need to open The item foliar after that copy AS WELL AS paste your current robots or perhaps indicators which can be willing in order to install then settlement them straight into trading platform This they\'re active or even not
                    • #11 Collapse

my partner and i know your current complete procedure The idea How to install your any kind of indicator AS WELL AS robots my spouse and i need to help check out drive c as well as where we have installed THE trading software involving meta 4 AND when i need to be able to open The idea foliar subsequently copy IN ADDITION TO paste your own robots or indicators that happen to be willing to install then repayment them straight into trading platform It these are generally active or not
                      • #12 Collapse

I should be able to maximize any danger that I capacity get in a trade, I frequently will set stop lose in every location I have open.

• #13 Collapse

I am in frequent trading in calculating the risk of loss of profits.
                          because if I calculate the profit only when I lose I would be very upset, so I can not viable in the marketplace.
                          and to minimize the risk of loss, I always use a stop loss in trading.

• #14 Collapse

Some strategies looks like good and solid in the first moments we use it. But, a couple days or even weeks after that we experience big losses from our misunderstanding. But, it was us or the strategy?

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

money management and risk management that we need to understand and know a good friend if we could understand it well, then we can avoid the risks that will occur friends. if we use money management is definitely a friend would mean we will reduce the risk of a well that will happen.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X