What kind of music you hear while you trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What kind of music you hear while you trade?
    Do you listen any music while you trade?

I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm .
    :) Always work honestly and gain knowledge more and more how much you can easily get :) PLEASE DON'T CHEAT FORUM ADMINS :cool:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i do not like any type of the music with the trade and without trade so i want to full concentration to the market during the trade that give me profitable results about the trading
    • #3 Collapse

I like every kind of music-trade trade trade and profitable for the results I shall completely on the market.
      • #4 Collapse

I like every kind of music-trade trade trade and profitable for the results I shall completely on the market.so i want to full concentration to the market during the trade that give me profitable results about the trading.
        • #5 Collapse

i rarely listen music aur jab mood ho to sunta hun aur trading kay doran to bilkul bhi nahe sunta anyway har kisi ki apni apni choice hoti hay.
          • #6 Collapse

no forex pa trading krta hua mind ko apni trading ki traf he rakhna cahea koi b chez jo ap k mind ko retrack kra usa avoid krna cahea ma to koi music ni sun sakta trading evern posting krta hua b kew k isa mind ki intentions change ho jati han so i use to avoid music
            *** Silent Dedication ***
            • #7 Collapse

No I don't listen to any music while trading in forex. It distracks you and divert your attention from market to music beats. So it's better to listen to music after you have placed orders
              • #8 Collapse

bhai me trading karty hue songs sunta hun kabhi fast music or kabhi
                normal songs sunta hun or kabh kabhi nahi bhi sunta jab bari log lagi ho to ....
                • #9 Collapse

main music nahin sunnta hun trading karty waqt or main news ki base pay trading karta hun.technical levels pay nazar rakhna hooti hai .is liey trading kay waqt main kamm he music sunnta hun.
                  • #10 Collapse

bhaiya jab mai tarding kar rha hu tu try huti hai k mai relax rahu kyuk agr mai relax ehu ga tu hi ja k mai marketku win karu ga isi liay mai slow music k song sunat hau
                    • #11 Collapse

I think jab ap trading kar rahy hon tou ap ka full focus trading pe he hona chihy ta k achi trading ho agr kuch log music sunty hoy trading pasnd karty hn tou ye her aik ki apni pasnd
                      • #12 Collapse

i prefer to trade with high level of concentration. but from what you have posted now i am considering the method of trading the forex market with music for the purpose of cooling my tension. i will prefer some kind of classic music or old school to suit my trading mood.
                        • #13 Collapse

dear main jab trading karta hn to main to sadabhar gany sonta hn q kay ya gany muj ko pasnd hn or main inko pasnd ki waja say sonta hn or main is waja say sonta hn kay time acha gozr jata hy or very best feeling hoti hy dear,,,
                          • #14 Collapse

well, my dear friend me to abhi new hun lekin jb trading proper start kronga then mujhy to fast music beats pasand hain
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Main jab forex mai thread karta ho to music zaror sonta ho.orr jab tread karta ho to Ghazal sonta ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X