Sentimental analysis kia hoti hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Sentimental analysis kia hoti hai?
    plz give answer of my question what are the sentimental analysis.
    and also tell about benifits of sentimental analysis in forex market
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

dear brother i just know about fundamental analysis analysis as well as technical analysis sentimental analysis is i think difficult and i do not knowl about it in forex market i think two type of analysis are enough and a trader can get money in forex market if he know about two type of analysis fundamental analysis as well as technical
    • #3 Collapse

there are two types of analysis i have heard in the forex trading business and one analysis is fundamental analysis and the another analysis is technical analysis i have never heard about sentimental analysis
      • #4 Collapse

i think difficult and i do not knowl about it in forex market i think two type of analysis are enough,
        • #5 Collapse

in ka Forex main buhat bura impression huta hay is liye in se safe ho kar hi app ko trading karna ho ge warna app ko loss ho ga aur app ka account wash hune ka risk bhi buhat zada huta hay is liye sentimental analysis se safe ho kar hi trading kare aur app zada practical market ko watch kaqr ke hi trade kare .
          • #6 Collapse

hhmmm forex trading main fundemantal analysis hota hai technical analysis or ye sentimental analysis..main nay sentelmental analysis jaisa kuch nahin sunaa albataa main samajhta hon k sentimentall analysis aap k jazbaat ka analysis us ka tajziyaa nikaltaa hai..kion k forex trading main ao ko Emotions ko qaboo main rakhnaa parta hai
            Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
            • #7 Collapse

it's hard to control while trading on live account when we earn money with live account and sometimes we earn bit more profit that time we get more excited that yes i made such a nice and handsome amount by investing very low amount that is the sign to entering emotions now with you in trading so control them but it's hared to control it's natural but some people do control
              • #8 Collapse

dear mein ne to is analysis ka nam bhi nhi suna...mujhy to bus fundamental aur technical analysis ka pta ha....ap admin se ya insta ki team se rabta karo.
                • #9 Collapse

Well it's quite difficult to find sentiments in the market that's why only two types of analysis are considered technicals are given priority and fundamentals are also considered. But some finance information sites provide voting box to find sentiments among traders but those are limited to a small group of people.
                  • #10 Collapse

jee han market analysis ko learn kerne zaroori hi iss ke bagaer ap log asni se earning nahi hasil ker skate iss lye learning ke lye web per bohat sa mawad moojod hi jis ke istamal se ap learning ke bad earn ker skate ho
                    • #11 Collapse

sentimental analysis kai baray mai may nahi janta mai nai to ye ap sai hi suna hai fundamantal analysis or technical analysis to suna thaa but ye phly bar suna hai sentimantal analysis yaha tak muje pata hai forex mai to fundamntal analysis or techinal analysis mater karty hai or in ka market par impact b hota hai.
                      :rolleyes:!!! PEACE FOR ALL !!!:cool:
                      • #12 Collapse

in my point of view dear sentimental analysis are the those you decide and analysis on basis of your emotion and inner thought and your ideas i think these are the sentimental analysis and you are about to lose if you use such kind of analysis in your trade and these are very harmful and they are totally an idea and with full of greed and emotions so avoid them
                        • #13 Collapse

Dear it's hard to control while trading on live account when we earn money with live account and sometimes we earn but more profit that time we vet more excited that yes is made such a nice and handsome amount by investing very low amount this s the sign to entering emotion now with you in trading so control them but its hared to control its natural but some people do control.
                          • #14 Collapse

Nice discussion topics. It's a wonderful topic. Sentimental analysis is a part of forex trading. Because we need to control our greed and emotions. Thanks for the post.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Sentimental analysis sy yeh murad hai k ap aisa analysis krayn jis main apko naye naye techniques ka pata chalay aur ap unko achi tarha samjh kr aram sy trading main use krayn, isslye traders ko chahye k ap is kisam k analysis ko khob soch samjh kr trading krayn aur hr mumkin tarikay sy iss ko samjhayn phr apko forex main isko use krnay ka faida hoga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X