Tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.
    Result: We signed 20 contracts with former advertisers and increased our ad revenue by 20% within the first three months of creating the promotional packet and setting up the training sessions.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bahi ji main ap k sawal ka jwb nhe dy sakta kiun k mujy is k bary m bilkul nhe pata hy or main is m new bhe hu ye hi wja hy ....
    • #3 Collapse

mai nai apni life mai bauhut si problems face kii hain kabhi job ki kabhi studies ki ....aur mai nai humaisha un problem sai har man nai kai bajai unka samna kia afsos hua apni nakami par laikn maihnat sai dil nhn cuhuraya
      • #4 Collapse

tell me about a problem you faced and how you dealt with it.Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.forex need noly knowledge and experience.so try to your success.
        • #5 Collapse

bhai mene abhi is business ko just forum ki he practice se learn kiya hai or demo ki practice abhi rehti hai so me chahta hon ke is business me achey se learning kar ke then is ko start karun .
          • #6 Collapse

every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.in my job i faced problems at the start and was the most underratted in my field but then i discussed my issue with my seniors.
            • #7 Collapse

in my job i faced problems at the start and was the most underratted in my field but then i discussed my issue with my seniors and by their help i solved my problem and later on i became the most trusted and important member of my organization.asl
              • #8 Collapse

in my occupation i confronted issues at the begin and was the most underratted in my field however then i examined my issue with my seniors and by their help i tackled my issue and later on i turned into the most trusted and vital part of my association.
                • #9 Collapse

If you want to know anything in the forex market should be directed to the department of education in this forum and you know everything you need to know in this section it is possible to help you in your business in the forex market
                  • #10 Collapse

Result: We signed 20 contracts with former advertisers and increased our ad revenue by 20% within the first three months of creating the promotional packet and setting up the training sessions.mai ne abi koi probblem face nai ki na hi us ko traet kiya hai abi bhai mujhe abi is mai aai 2 month howe hain aur is mai bhai allah na kre mujhe koi problem ho is mai bhai aap sab k liye dua krain kisi ko koi problem na ho is main.......:cool:
                    • #11 Collapse

forex main kaam akrty howe bus mujhy aik hi problem hoti hay jo k ye hay k main is main daily kaam naheen kar sakta hun mujh main punctuality naheen hay mujhy isi waja say month k end main bohat kaam akrna parta hay jis ki wja say loss ho jata hay mujhy
                      • #12 Collapse

main kaam akrty howe bus mujhy aik hi problem k sawal ka jwb nhe dy sakta kiun k mujy is k bary m bilkul nhe pata hy or main is m new bhe hu ye hoti hay jo k ye hay k main is main daily kaam naheen kar sakta hun mujh main punctuality.......................

• #13 Collapse

All traders knows the importance of learning in their life but unfortunately these traders did not focus on learning the market and used other methods of earning the market, which result much loss and even blow the trading account very quickly.
                          • #14 Collapse

Dear mai ne forex ko 4 saal pehle start kiya tha aur seekh k liye kiya tha... es liye ap es business ko ache se kar skte ho na k ye k ap es mai seekho na aur loss kar jao... dear es liye muje koi problem nhn hy es liye mai seekhta hon,,,
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

ap es business ko ache se kar skte ho na k hain aur is mai bhai allah na kre mujhe koi problem ho is mai bhai aap sab k liye dua krain kisi ko koi problem na ho ye k ap es mai seekho na aur loss kar...........................

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X