How do we add a New indicator to mT4 or mt 5
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How do we add a New indicator to mT4 or mt 5
    I need to add a new indicator to my platform,its not among the indicators provided in this platform ,how can we add ??need help please
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bohat hi asan kam hay dear lgta hay app ny abi tk teminal to dakha he nahi hay wrna app to asani sy krskty hoo isy i know ok dakho terminal screen pa right clock kro app ko add indicator ki option mily gi warna app tollbar ki madad sy bi ya kam kr skty ho try it.
    • #3 Collapse

apko is main indicators help karty hain achi trading karny k liye agar apko is main aik indicator ko use karna hay to ap isy apni drive main indicator k folder man paste kar dain tab ye apko help kary ga forex main trading karny k liye
      • #4 Collapse

i have no idea about this if any body han any information about it kindly share with me so that i will be able to invest in batter way and make more income...
        • #5 Collapse

I duplicate 20 time on the great folder, yet the stage can't open the indicator, it find a mistake that it was not before with old Mt4 variant " invalid number of parameter 2 for "icustom" request yet I can put it on the diagram (exceptionally comic) and 0 slip copiling it

I utilize this indicatore since all the more then 5 yaers without any issue, so the issue is not the indicator however the construct 600, now I have to put in hours and cash to discover arrangement, and rebackest all amid days before exchanging live. in addition I did'nt ask any upgrade Mt4 was upgraded along

Much thanks to you
          • #6 Collapse

may data folder kay option may jay tu bhai g app ka indicator ko use may past kar dey tu bhai g ho jay aaga aram sey koi tension nahi hai
            • #7 Collapse

Ye bohat hi easy hai ap insert opption main jao waha se phr indicator main jao phr waha se dekhain jo bhi indicator ap ne add karna ho us par click karain aur then ok kar dain tu indicator add ho jaye ga.
              • #8 Collapse

Buddies ye in order to bohat hello asaan ' ap apna nevigator club kholo or even apni merzi ka sign slect kro all of us py correct click on kro or even affix to the actual graph kr perform baloney apka sign begin ho gya.
                • #9 Collapse

quit decrease the actual think about income laga kar hamy achin sa chi trad kar sakta a muaj simply because mah aya hova achi pata chal jaha a kyi ka mara khyal sa agra hamy aysa lkam mah achi kam kar sakta a.
                  • #10 Collapse

g friends hum data folder kay option ko open karay gay tu bhai g us kay indicator kar folder hoga app us may ja kar paste kar saktay hai friends
                    • #11 Collapse

Tmam indicators phelay say he insta mt4 py available hotay hain,koe bhe download krnay ki zarorat nahe hoti ap tool bar sy indicator k option available hota hy,yahan sy sb set kr sagtay hain.
                      • #12 Collapse

I MAKE USE OF the specific indicatore since every one of the more subsequently 5 yaers lacking practically issue, simply put own issue is usually not really versions sign on the other hand your own develop 1000, today my spouse and i become enquired to set inside of time IN ADDITION TO dollars to help determine design, AND ALSO rebackest virtually all in the middle of days in the past swapping dwell. likewise my spouse and i did'nt obtain any kind of upgrade Mt4 are usually improved reduce.

• #13 Collapse

I forgot to tell about Windows Mobile platform. Meta trader can be installed on every kind of windows mobile like HTC and Nokia Lumia series. The MT4 soft in .exe format file can install on those mobile. But I have used Galaxy Tab 2 for trading.
                          • #14 Collapse

When i forgot to see with regards to Windows Cell program. Meta speculator is usually set up with every sort of house windows portable like HTC and also Nokia Lumia string. The MT4 soft with. exe formatting data file can easily mount with those people portable. However I have utilised Galaxy Tabs only two intended for buying and selling.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

my partner and i do not know about it in case almost any body than almost any specifics of it generously present to everyone making sure that my partner and i should be able to put money into crepe mixture method and create more money...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X