Learn to Trade the Financial Markets
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Learn to Trade the Financial Markets
    http://www.************.com/ghous

I am also a life time senior member of the James16 private group (a group helping traders headed by few of the most respected and knowledgeable traders in the FX community)
    I have my own Youtube channel that I use to post occasional instructional videos on and a blog containing relevant details of my trading approach.

What can I do for you?

I cannot, and will not provide any ground breaking secret formula for success in this business. I will however provide you with a 4 month crash course that will completely equip you to get started to take on the marvelous journey in this business. Starting right from the basics for those who've never had any exposure to the financial markets, and building more advanced concepts based on the basics will ensure that you enjoy bite sized pieces of information and learn along with a lot of fun.

The course outline looks like this:

Course outline**********----------------------------------------------------------------**********

* Training will take place through webinars (online seminars) held twice a week, each stretching for about an hour and a half followed by 20-30 minutes of question and answer session.

* You will be required to have a computer, audible speakers and a stable internet connection.

* The webinars will be recorded to be viewed later for those who somehow miss the session and for those who want to review the concepts taught in earlier webinars.

* The course outline extends to 4 months that will be charged. In case the material outgrows the time limit specified, the webinars may extend to the 5th month WHICH WILL NOT BE CHARGED

If you're willing to jump start your trading education do not hesitate to contact me.

You can contact me at:

ghous.uz.zaman@gmail.com

0332-3157807

Regards,

Ghous.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: kamran
    g iss ky bary mai ti mai itna khaas nahi jantha ho lekin forex mai kam kar raha ho our iss mai kafi khush ho q ky yea buhat asaan business hai iss mai koi bhi kaam mushkill nahi hai balky aap jub chahy iss mai apna work kar sakty hai iss mai time ki koi pabandi nahi hai
    Dear Kamran,

You may have misconstrued my post.

May Fx trading hi karta hun and the training is meant for forex.

• #3 Collapse

All interested people kindly get in touch as the first batch isn't far from commencing the training webinars. Once they begin you can only occupy a wait list until we have enough members to start a second batch.

If you have been struggling to filter out good vs bad information on the internet, struggling to find consistency in this business, willing to put your trading learning on steroids now is your chance.

AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. Your subscription charges are refundable for up to the first 4 webinars (or two weeks) for the first month if you are not satisfied.

Please contact for further information.

Regards

Ghous.

• #4 Collapse

I am new in forex. My friend told me about pak forex forum. She earns a lot. So i join here to earn money as a pocket money. What about your course fee? Am i complete this course through online? How many time it need to complete this course? I am interested in this course.
        • #5 Collapse

Hey Flanker,

Thanks for dropping by.

The best thing about this business is that you can always choose to scale in and out, your exposure, your time and your needs with it. This means that you can use it to generate pocket money, or build a retirement fund, build an account to replace your day job and literally tonnes of other stuff except trying to make a lot of money in a very short period of time as that's just not how you do business - any business.

For the length of the course, please refer to outline above (in the first post). Its a 4 month course by design but obviously a lot will depend on how well he audience grasps the concept. If I find people struggling to get the basics right I will not shy away from stretching the webinar schedules a bit but be assured that we move on only when everyone is on the same page and have understood the concepts up to that point. Also this doesn't mean that if we move into the 5th month then I charge for that month. As stated in the first post, the charges are for ONLY the first 4 months. The course will be held completely online and you will only require a computer, an internet connection and audible speakers. I will be sharing my screen and we'll be visiting live charts and interacting and having a lot of fun. The software I'll be using for the webinars will ensure this.

The charges are Rs.7000 per month for a total of 4 months. Additionally for the first month, you could ask for a refund for up to two weeks (or 4 webinars) in case I fail to satisfy you. I could have asked for Rs. 28000 upfront non-refundable, but I want to make sure you're paying only for what is valuable to you. So you only pay if you're satisfied. At the end of every month you decide whether you want to continue on for the next month or not. I assure you though, that you would want to go through the full four months because this is going to be a hell of a learning (and fun) experience.

Let me know if you're interested and the first step begins where you will fill in a basic questionnaire that tells me a bit about you.

Regards,

Ghous.

• #6 Collapse

You are right my brother .. a proper training is needed for this job , once you get trained it will be very easy to handle a job...
            • #7 Collapse

in forex trading learning is the first step toward success if someone wants to become a successful trader he or she has to learn trading because leaning first about the basics of forex trading and then experience is the only key for as successful future in trading market of forex
              • #8 Collapse

Yes of course right we should learn more and more about the forex trading business and also we should learn financially, then we can expect to do the successful trading and can change our trading style to get the best profit from it.
                • #9 Collapse

must be learn first about forex .Every step of our life where we will do some thing before that we must learn about that like forex.My opinion so that it is a common international business so we should learn first about it.
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex trading has become a highly preferred method of investment in the last decade.
                    I will give no explanation of the basic
                    • #11 Collapse

All interested people kindly get in touch as the first batch isn't far from commencing the training webinars. Once they begin you can only occupy a wait list until we have enough members to start a second batch.

If you have been struggling to filter out good vs bad information on the internet, struggling to find consistency in this business, willing to put your trading learning on steroids now is your chance.

AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. Your subscription charges are refundable for up to the first 4 webinars (or two weeks) for the first month if you are not satisfied.

• #12 Collapse

I am new in forex. My friend told me about pak forex forum. She earns a lot. So i join here to earn money as a pocket money. What about your course fee? Am i complete this course through online? How many time it need to complete this course? I am interested in this course.
                        • #13 Collapse

• #14 Collapse

Friends hamain apney trading saytrading market ko samjhna chheyea kayis main kis tarha utar charhao ata ha or is main kis tarha move hoteyha agar ham in chhezon par ghor karain gay to ha zayada bahter trekaysay trading ko sekh sakain gay.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

thnxx 4 sharing gud information mera yehi kehna k jab tak apka concept clear nhi hoga ap kch nhi kr skty acha trader banany k liye achi knowledge or achi learning honi chaiye 2ndly hard working den ap bht achy trader ban skty ho...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X