Asa Expert yah robot share kryn jo 95 secure ho?Kia asa hoskta hai yah apny istamal k
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so i cant reply of your thread buuti know that this forum is best
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Nhe bhai blkul nhe Istemal krna chahiye. Robot sirf Technical Analysis kr skta ha. jb k Forex trading me kamyabi k liye ap ko Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis dono ko dekh k kam krna hota ha js sy loss k chances kam hoty hain
      • #18 Collapse

95% secure or wo bhi robot ya adviser yeh na mumkin si bat hai, q k kabhi kabhar achay say achay trader or adviser bhi loss kar jata hai hum tu per bhi is kam mein new hain humay experience ki ziada zarort hai.gf
        • #19 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
          Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
          Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
          Made of thee, O did not wait tender
          Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
          • #20 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
            • #21 Collapse

very nice thread i like This AND ALSO appreciated most of these threads of which increase MY PERSONAL knowledge AS WELL AS now i\'m new here on forum ALONG WITH my partner and i seek several factors by the actual forum similar to this type of threads but Just as concern connected with reply associated with the particular thread i\'m not competent to offer clear solution until we seek this completely.
              • #22 Collapse

yes i think after getting loss any one want to think it again. and i think if you want to avoid the loss then follow only two thing. one is money management and two is stop loss and i think this will make you good trader.

• #23 Collapse

if forex is part of this business. As we lose money in forex so don't dishearten and trade with courage and great strategy to make good profit in the market. We should change the strategy after consistent loss in the market. So analyze the market trend in all time frames first i.e Daily, weekly and Monthly in order to make positive pips in the market easily.

• #24 Collapse

Almost trader remember that moment we try to recovery a big loss and the results were not quite good. This show to us what misguided greed can do on our trading system. Balanced greed and fear to stop us in that time is necessary.

• #25 Collapse

If you feel fear if you feel greed while trading then theirs one thing missing. Control and skills. In forex trading you will know that you are good strategy and mentally prepared to do forex trading when you don't see any monetary value while you are trading.

• #26 Collapse

while we're on the right track, and get a target that we want, then we should be receiving it.
                        should never be affected by the emotions that make us dissatisfied with what we have gained in trading, it makes us to be greedy.

• #27 Collapse

very nice thread when i including It IN ADDITION TO appreciated these types of threads in which increase OUR knowledge AS WELL AS i\'m new here from forum AS WELL AS my spouse and i seek several things through your forum just like such threads but As concern associated with remedy associated with the actual thread now i\'m not capable of allow clear solution until we seek this completely.
                          • #28 Collapse

itni ziada accuracy kisi robot ki bhi nai hoti bhai g. mein ne kaffi search kiya hai net pe lekin jis ki bhi ap backtesting karo gay woh robot 60 to 70% accuracy dega . is se ziada nai
                            • #29 Collapse

Dear brother robot USE krne say pehle isko achi tarha say payment kr len ky ye fake tu nai hai you k baad demo kren phir live pe try kren.95 percent agar robot dene lag jaye tu phir insan ko itni mehnat kerny ki kai zarort hai.wo pal main rich man ban jaey.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

is main bhai ji jab ap robot say trading karian gay to apko is main risk zyaada hoga apko chahye k ap is main robots say zyada is main manual trading ko prefer karian takky apko is main loss na ho or ap is main proper earning kar sakeen is say

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X