PAMM Reviews
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

PAMM Reviews
    Ma yeh threads PAMM System Reviews k liye open kar rha hn kisi nay bhe use kia ha to please share your reviews with us...!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bahi ji mujy is bary m abi nhe pata kiun k mn abi new hu is ly is bary m kuch nhe keh sakta ...
    • #3 Collapse

i don't know about PAMM REview please agr kisi ko PAMM Review kay bary main kuch pata ha to wo dost adhr zarur post kary tan k jin ko nai pata un ko b pata chal saky thanx
      • #4 Collapse

i don't know about PAMM REview please agr kisi ko PAMM Review kay bary main kuch pata ha to wo dost adhr zarur post kary tan k jin ko nai pata un ko b pata chal saky thanx
        • #5 Collapse

assalam o alaikum agar mjue koi bi idea howa mai ap ko zaroor batonga. is say pahley main nai forex ko touch bi nahi keya
          • #6 Collapse

Mai b new hon or PAMM k barey me jan'na chahta hn. Agr apko koi knowledge mile to plez btana q k ye mere liey benificial hoga. I want to be a successful trader
            • #7 Collapse

i think you can get this history easily by type the mt4 history and you can the history period i think you can see your history from beginning with out any problems with mt4 or mt5 platform . It provides the necessary tools to analyze price changes and use the automated trading program which is known as Robot or EA. To increase data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be helpful. It is a multi-market platform.

• #8 Collapse

i think you can get this history easily by type the mt4 history and you can the history be a change of data. But if the situation is not for coming, the best thing is to report to the company staffs, they are the one that will help you out because it might be an internal error.

• #9 Collapse

Trading platform associated with MT5 can be perfectly equipped with traders signing tools that allows trading for the financial market. That provides your own required tools to help analyze price changes ALONG WITH utilize automated trading process that is to be known Equally Robot or maybe EA. for you to increase data setting different trading charts AND analyzing tools is actually helpful. that is a mufti-market platform.

• #10 Collapse

First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
                    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

• #11 Collapse

i do not use the meta trader 5 yet because i ue the meta trader 4 for my trading because it is the easy then the meta trade 5 meta trade 5 has so much complex but the meta trade show all the information which i need to do the trading like the history and running trades etc

• #12 Collapse

Those aspects are designed and programmed with the current mt5 and rather have immediate response than mt5.but the feature you wisher mt5 to append wouldn't likely to develop.It has been almost 3 year since developers introduced mt5 but coders have doubts with enhanced functions of mt5 and backed them off to seek compatibility with their indicators.

• #13 Collapse

i have lack of knowledge about mt5. but i read some words from you about 28 time frames. what does it mean ? will you explain more details ? and i guess to use mt5. so we have to open new account trading for it.

• #14 Collapse

Yes mate that's very nice form this thread I also come to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software before I had no idea about that I will use MT5 next year but till then I want to spend more time in mt4 software thanks for this great thread buddy

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Ever since i have being hearing of the trading platform that are compatible with phone, i have not heard of mt5 platform. It is mt4 i have seen. I believe that the company is not getting much earning on the mt5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X