Gold Market Analysis
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

forex trading ki market main sab se zayda profitable aur sab se zayda risk pair gold hai is liye is ko analysis karna bhi other currency ke muqable main thora difficult hota hai is liye jo log is pair ko like karte ahin un ko chiya ke zayda se zayda is pair ko analysis karne ke bad ap is pair main trade open karen kyoun ke is pair ki move bht zayda hoti hai kyoun ke jahan ap ko bht zayda profit hota hai is pair main wahan ap ko bht loss bhi ho sakta hai ager ap is pair koi analysis karna main koi gulti karte hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Nowadays I am sorry with regard to late putting up regarding my evaluation regarding current market mainly because I had been occupied. I really advise scalping from gold today. Approach: acquire from niche price(cmp) as well as e-book profit from 1292. I believe you possibly can 2 to 3 business inside the evening.
      • #18 Collapse

Yesterday I advised scalping from 1288 to 1292. Thanks god I take profit 4 times on buy lots and 3 times on selling from 1292-3$ and closing on 89-88$. I earn totally profit no lot closed in loss.from today golf spectrum will going to broad from 1282 to 1300$ this will valid upto tuesday.

• #19 Collapse

Happy weekend and enjoy your life because money is not every thing.Give your time to your family and the one who is the Greatest from all and creator of everything. Good bye

• #20 Collapse

I opened the market and see the graph. My fractol indicator telling me to buy at 88$ again for monday Asia morning session to hit the tp of 1294$. Lot size again as per your equity. Thanks

• #21 Collapse

These days I'm sorry for delayed submitting connected with the analysis connected with marketplace mainly because When i seemed to be active. And so i suggest scalping at rare metal at this point. Method: purchase at niche price(cmp) and also publication benefit at 1292. I think it is possible to 2-3 deal inside night.
              • #22 Collapse

I am glad to discuss that last friday my signal of buying precious metal gold Is hit profit today which is my saying for Asia time. I also tell that gold will expand his range to 1280 to 1314%. So one who act on my advice got profit and
                Will be enjoying evening.
                So next signal will be posted soon.

• #23 Collapse

EUR/USD was last trading at 1.3766, not far from the one-month trough of 1.3744 hit Friday.

The pair was likely to find support at 1.3695, and resistance at 1.3794, the session high.

• #24 Collapse

Gold hit a session high of $1,303.90 an ounce earlier in the day, the most since May 7.

Gold prices were likely to find support at $1,272.00 an ounce, the low from May 2 and resistance at $1,315.00, the high from May 7.

• #25 Collapse

Gold signal
                      Buy gold at a range of 1293 to 1296$ for the target of 1304$ for tomorrow Asia morning session with the stop loss
                      of 1287$.
                      Insh Allah your profit will be booked when you open your market and see your history. Good day for my followers.

• #26 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: afaaq پيغام ديکھيے
                        Gold signal
                        Buy gold at a range of 1293 to 1296$ for the target of 1304$ for tomorrow Asia morning session with the stop loss
                        of 1287$.
                        Insh Allah your profit will be booked when you open your market and see your history. Good day for my followers.

hmmm Cool,Waisay i m more Sure That it ll go till 1315 in Todays newyork Session :)

Mind Is like A Parachute - It Is Useful only IF Open
                        • #27 Collapse

Since our last analysis, gold has been trading downwards. As we expected, the price tested and rejected our support level at 1,277.50. As you can see in the chart, our support level is held at 1,277.00 successfully, and that caused price to start upward movement and test the level of 1,303.58. According to the 4H timeframe, we can observe demand on volume above the average, which is a sign that selling at this stage looks risky. According to the daily chart (Friday bar), we can observe low volume doji candle, which is a sign for indecision. I found potential resistance level at the price of 1,304.00 (swing low). If the price breaks the level of 1,304.00 on higher volume, we may see possible tetsting the level of 1,315.00 (previous swing high).

• #28 Collapse

Kohotonline dear ap ki bat k Jawab main main bus itna kaho ga k gold 1375$ pe jaye ga June main per Kis date ko pata nahi. Maine to ap ko maheena Bhi btao diya hy log wo Bhi nahi btate. Bhai ye koe signal to na hua na ye to guess karne wali bat hy lag jsye to bale bale nahi to chup jante hain bat kar k log.
                            Ap ko khud andaz nahi hota kiya k non sahi bat kar raha hy or non ghalti?

• #29 Collapse

ok good opening this thread for especially gold traders and one who wanted to know about gold market. We will give here daily gold signals to buy or sell and help all mem[[[[[[[[
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

main abhi forex market men new trader hon or abhi 1 hi pair per trading seekh raha hon is ley mujhy gold ka abhi pora knowledge nahi hai or main abhi si ki learning ker raha hon or seekh raha hon.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X