Can biggner make profitable trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Obviously beginner can make profitable trade in the market but they have some good technical knowledge. And when we have better market strategy then we can make positive pips in the market. Actually beginners lose money very much in this market so trade without greed to get success.,,,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

thank you so much dear brother that you are providing us such a great information and our new users have really need of these information and i will do this like you because i am new user here and i am not much familiar with it.
      • #18 Collapse

whether the beginner have practiced himself well with demo accounts subsequently he might be competent to make income through the delivery since he has several realize how of your Forex chart IN ADDITION TO he possesses experience connected with Forex trading also.
        • #19 Collapse

g dear han agar beginner skills full ho or forex per thora bht kam bhi seekh ker khud se trading kerne lge to wo acha profit kama skta he.
          • #20 Collapse

Forex will be world most widely used and also lucrative business , If folks learn about forex how it operates next worldwide people can revenue huge funds coming from which .And this is possible inside forex business .of course investors who utilize this buying and selling may generate a great income out of this buying and selling after which they can be good results in this investing. You have to start studying about forex. There's a lot of information within the newbies area, start studying upwards as well as understanding. Then you can certainly look for a strategy and start tests, and also then you can start working on a demo platform. In a when you could be equipped for live trading.
            • #21 Collapse

If a great beginner have practiced himself nicely on demo accounts then he might be capable to make revenue by the beginning considering that the he possesses a few recognize how of an Forex chart AND ALSO he offers experience of Forex trading also.
              • #22 Collapse

Yes dear in the forex trading bigger also earn good profit in the forex trading. If he start the real trade after getting the much more knowledge and experience of the Demo account practice and get the perfection on it . It profit the way to have a good profit in the real trade. With the learning in the Demo account a trader make a trade good and make a good trade in the real and earn more in the start.
                • #23 Collapse

i think started forex trade last december and felt it would be nice earn money every day according to what i read about forex so i started to learn about forex so
                  and during my rearing journey i got in to forex working on demo account......

• #24 Collapse

Demo account trade is very important a new trader.New trader can not demo practice not make success this business.Demo help a trader how you trade your invest in your real account.Forex business depend knowledge and experience.Demo practice make trader experience this business and teach how you profit here.Demo is free for every trader"

• #25 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
                      here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
                      of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best thanks....
                      • #26 Collapse

beginner make profit in this platform if they have a lot of knowledge and experience and they make their business very simple and easy and earn a lot of money in it.

• #27 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Umer Ahmed پيغام ديکھيے
                          Dear Members..
                          kindly tell me what do you think?
                          Can biggeners make profit just only by observing chart?
                          I think if the biggener is clever, then he / she can make profitable trade by just observing chart

Your honourable Comments are wolcomed....
                          G bhain ker saket hain lekin is k leye apko tradig main kuch bate seekhene hhhungyb keu k agar pa kuch seekh ker kaam kerte haintu us main ap ka leye loss nhi huta hai,.
                          • #28 Collapse

dear koi be forex me new hta he toh usko learn krna must hota he or agr ham kahen ke biggner learn be na kare or profit earn be kar le toh aesa ak adh trade me hota he warna phir sab loss ho jata he is lie har ak ko learn karna parta he tab hi earning asaan hoti he
                            • #29 Collapse

hg ha new trde bi es parofitable ban skte ha agr wo es pakae bare mae cmoplet knowledge lae es pae invst kare to tyb es ko profitable bana skte ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Forex men hamen insta forex ka account verify krna hota hn or ya bhut zaroori hota han instaforex ka account verify hota han or hmen forex emn aik profit bna kr withdraw krna hota hn is le ya verify krna bhut zarori han g han but zaroori hota hn instaforex ko verify krna,,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X