BEst indicator share
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Yes you make use of explained your current remedy 100% right. throughout Forex every pair is quoted within 2 pairs. the initial pair is called base currency IN ADDITION TO send will be called counter currency. initial is the currency in order to in which i buy or even sell AND second currency is actually MY technique of payment.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

dnt have bro but yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon
      • #18 Collapse

Yes you make use of explained your answer 100% right. within Forex every pair can be quoted with a couple of pairs. your own very first pair can be called base currency IN ADDITION TO send is usually called counter currency. initial may be the currency to which when i buy or even sell ALONG WITH second currency is usually THE approach to payment.
        • #19 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu Bhai is K liye Aap Agar Baray Time Frame par Simple Candle Stick chart ko Bhi Dekhain Tou Ap Ko Trend ka idea ho jaye gaa,here I M talking About General trend,Aap line studies main Say trend line ka bhi intikhaab Kar Saktay hain usay Draw Kar Saktay hain Apnay Chart par or ye bohat helpful he
          • #20 Collapse

First, we have money to buy or sell and you want to use feedback payment.Yes 100% correct meaning of money our way. Foreign currency in pairs, each pair are quoted in 2. The pair is called the base currency can be called with the message of the counter currency
            • #21 Collapse

janab mera khyal he k aesa indicator koi nahin he jo aap ko ful markit k trand k barey main bata de our us k sath wo week he ya strong he aesa koi indicator main ne tu nahin dekha barhal ager kisi k paas ho tu zaror bataye
              • #22 Collapse

Yes you make use of explained your reply 100% right. inside Forex every pair is quoted within 3 pairs. your current primary pair is usually called base currency AND send is usually called counter currency. first is the currency to help that will we buy or even sell ALONG WITH second currency can be MY OWN approach to payment.
                • #23 Collapse

Yes you make use of explained your current remedy 100% right. inside Forex every pair is quoted inside two pairs. your current first pair will be called base currency AND ALSO send is actually called counter currency. 1st may be the currency to of which my partner and i buy or even sell ALONG WITH second currency is actually MY OWN approach to payment.
                  • #24 Collapse

Yes you have explained the solution 100% right. with Forex every pair is actually quoted with only two pairs. the initial pair is usually called base currency ALONG WITH send is called counter currency. first could be the currency in order to that will my partner and i buy or perhaps sell AND ALSO second currency is usually OUR approach to payment.
                    • #25 Collapse

Yes you employ explained your answer 100% right. inside Forex every pair can be quoted throughout only two pairs. your initial pair can be called base currency ALONG WITH send is called counter currency. initial could be the currency to that we buy or maybe sell AND second currency will be THE approach to payment.
                      • #26 Collapse

initial will be the currency to of which my spouse and i buy or perhaps sell AND second currency is usually MY OWN technique of payment.Yes you utilize explained the answer 100% right. throughout Forex every pair can be quoted inside 2 pairs. your current 1st pair can be called base currency IN ADDITION TO send will be called counter currency.
                        • #27 Collapse

Yes you employ explained ones response 100% right. with Forex every pair is usually quoted throughout only two pairs. your current 1st pair can be called base currency IN ADDITION TO send will be called counter currency. primary will be the currency for you to of which my partner and i buy as well as sell IN ADDITION TO second currency is OUR method of payment.
                          • #28 Collapse

mere kheyal se hame indciator serf forex ke trend ko malum karne ke liye estamal karni cha hiye jo ke pher technical analysis me a jathi han, indicator se trading nahi karni cha hiye ku ke ye ap ne ap se ak dukha hu gha vese indicaotr ko trend malum kar ne ke liye ap moving average used kar sakhthe ahn and signal ko filter out karne ke liye MACD used kar sakhthe han magar 2 line wala
                            • #29 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agrtee hu Yes you have explained the answer 100% right. In Forex every pair is quoted in two pairs. The first pair is called base currency and send is called counter currency. First is the currency to which we buy or sell and second currency is our means of payment.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai apka sawal bht acha laga mujhey lekin mujhey jawab nhi aata iska....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X