"How long will you survive in forex"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

survive karna buhat important hai , yani regularly profit kamana , aap ko us ke liye zaruri hai ke aap sai se market ko study karen mistakes kam se kam karen aur saath he saath is baar ka khayal rakhen ke aap roz use karen isse aur practise ma rahen !!
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

forex business acha kam ha aor is main jtna wkt milta ha krta hon aor koshish hoti ha keh is main sy earning mily ta keh expenses achy nikl ain to faida hota ha
      • #33 Collapse

mer ebhi fore xtradining busines ek bhot acha busines ha or sari dunya ma ye business ho raha ha or log to qafi time s fore xpar kaam kr raeh han is liye forex trading business ka background bhot acha ha is liye hum is sy earning hasil kr k sirvive kr sakte han
        • #34 Collapse

i am afraid of big loss in trade because it can dissolve my whole trade. loss is important but too much loss can be dangerous for the trade. my opinion is that the trader should not get afraid from the loss but the huge loss must be considered.

• #35 Collapse

I will survive in Forex trading till the last. As long as Forex survive I will survive in hete.i think we will survive in forex untill the introduction or new world order were only one currency will be valued but this will not just happen overnight and i even thing there will still be forex after that since the currency trend will still be on
            • #36 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .
              • #37 Collapse

Everything you need to know to get a good start in day trading can be found online or in books.Without proper guidance and ideas you may happen to lose some money. Do not expect to become an expert day trader right away. It takes considerable time, practice and effort to learn the ropes.

• #38 Collapse

Demo accounts will show you charts, currency pairs and other stuff related to forex. With that you will surely trade as if you were already trading in real accounts. Trade more on demo first until you get the right experience needed.
                  • #39 Collapse

Forex ma survive kernay kay liay aap ko is kay baray ma buhat sa knowledge, aur experiance hona chahiay. jab tak aap achi trades laga ker profit hasil kertay ja a gay. to survive kertay ja a gay. otherwise ager galt trades laga da gay. to ap ko loss ho ga aur aap ko account balance ur ja a ga.

• #40 Collapse

• #41 Collapse

the most valuable gift they had ever received.The only thing Chris told Jim and Kathi about Iraq was that he

• #42 Collapse

pet name for him, Chris turned and smiled. In time, Jim and Kathi would regard these four extra hours as aur to sb fit ha

• #43 Collapse

could continue. “You’re the best,” Jim shouted after his son, and Kathi called out, “Baby.” On hearing her

• #44 Collapse

saw them hugging and crying and holding on until they reached the point beyond which only passengers

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

other. They took every opportunity to say, “I love you,” or exchange kisses with him, not caring if strangers

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X