100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.
    Rules for this strategy :
    Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
    Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
    In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
    Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
    Repeat these steps tomorrow
    • #3 Collapse

bro your way is depending on luck if you are lucky then you will win if its not your day you will gonna lose.

• #4 Collapse

Ap nay jo strategy bataye hai woh bohat achi hai agar hum ko is kaam may kamyab hona hai to hum ko chahiyeh kay ap kay bataye hoay tareeqay kay mutabiq trading karay success aur achi earning hasil karsakay
        • #5 Collapse

Ap nay jo strategy bataye hai woh bohat achi hai agar hum ko is kaam may kamyab hona hai to hum ko chahiyeh kay ap kay bataye hoay tareeqay kay mutabiq trading karay success aur achi earning hasil karsakay
          • #6 Collapse

my partner and i want in order to share MY OWN new strategy which offers me 100% profits.
            It's quick AND my spouse and i don't need in order to go shopping for the chart As often Just as possible. with out looking for the chart, we can keep working, doing hobbies AS WELL AS spending day inside family. when i also will benefit from trading on this strategy. a

• #7 Collapse

when i want to share THE new strategy that offers me 100% profits.
              It's uncomplicated AND when i don't need for you to shop on the chart In the same way often Just as possible. without looking from the chart, when i may keep working, doing hobbies ALONG WITH spending time with family. when i furthermore can benefit via trading for this strategy.

• #8 Collapse

Assalam o alikum. Oh wow that is great brother you shared a useful thing with new traders jo hum sab newbies k liye humari trade may bohat helpful saabit hogi.. Aapki strategy achi hy jo i guess jo bhi aply karega to success mil skti hy usay..
                • #9 Collapse

thanks for this stratgy zabadas stratgy hy agar is ka impact asa he hova jasy k ap bata rahy hain tab to ya zabardat chease hy main is ko demo par apply kar k dakon ge
                  • #10 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mnniazi92 پيغام ديکھيے
                    My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.
                    Rules for this strategy :
                    Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
                    Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
                    Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
                    Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
                    Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
                    In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
                    Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
                    Repeat these steps tomorrow
                    bhai abhi tuk mujhay itna knowledge naheen hy, es lye aap ki strategy ko samjh naheen paya , sir ye magneta line kya hy, agar es ky baray meen aap ya koi dost bata dey tu aap ki strategy shayed mujhay samjh aa jaey. agar screen shot sy bata deen tu behter hy.
                    Last edited by ; 21-06-2014, 11:27 PM.
                    • #11 Collapse

bai jaan app ty gumbling ka tariqa beta rahy ho kia patta yeah sirf app ki luck main chalat ho ager hum kerain toh loss he naa ho kia kehty ho app?
                      • #12 Collapse

mian samjta hoon forex main kamyabi hasil kerne ke liye hum ko khud appni strategy banana chaye kyun ke hum appni konwlege ke hasib se forex main kam kerte hai
                        • #13 Collapse

Ap nay jo strategy bataye hai woh bohat achi hai agar hum ko is kaam may kamyab hona hai to hum ko chahiyeh kay ap kay bataye hoay tareeqay kay mutabiq trading karay success my partner and i want in order to share MY OWN new strategy which offers me 100% profits.
                          It's quick AND my spouse and i don't need in order to go shopping for the chart As often Just as possible. with out looking for the chart
                          • #14 Collapse

yes we can easily earn 100% profit by using forex with care if we use forex with care then we easily earn money from forex so use forex with great care
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Ap nay jo strategy bataye hai woh bohat achi hai agar hum ko will be kaam will certainly kamyab hona hai to help hum ko chahiyeh kay ap kay bataye hoay tareeqay kay mutabiq trading karay success aur achi earning hasil karsakay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X