New traders kay liye behtreen trading tip
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

New traders kay liye behtreen trading tip
    hello every one i want to share my best trading tip here hope you get good profit to follow this
    if you want to earn 20 pips per trade use any trend indicator and use H1 time frame open position when your indicator provide signal and fix your trade in 20 pips you must got it
    use (zigzag buy-sell) indicator for this
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

for successful trades in Forex, every newbie should learn all about Forex and step into this market with all its requirements.
    1- find and use best Forex signals.
    2- healthy mind.
    3- always start trades with full core of concentration.
    4- use of indicators.
    • #3 Collapse

successful trades in Forex, every newbie should learn all about Forex and step into this market with all its requirements.
      1- find and use best Forex signals.
      2- healthy mind.trend indicator and use H1 time frame open position when your indicator provide signal and fix your trade in 20 pips you must got it
      use (zigzag buy-sell) indicator for this
      • #4 Collapse

mere bhai ma tamam new trader se kahun ga k jab wo trading karna start karen to kisi bi trah ki tension na len. our relx ho k trading karen is se un koi hi faida hi ho ga.
        • #5 Collapse

dear new traders ko chaiye ke forex me real account me trading karne se pehle trading ko learn kare trading ki ziyada se ziyada paractice kare is se hume trading ke bare me knowledge or experiance mile ga hir hum achi tarding kar ke achi earning kar sake ge or greed se bachna ho ga
          • #6 Collapse

Forex market aik aisa business hai jis me hum thousands kay hisab se stretegies bana sakty hain magar sab ko parallel le kar nahi chal sakty koi bhi aik strategy ko adobpt kar kay hi hum successful ho sakty hain. Meri taraf se trading tip yehi hai kay jitney bhi traders hain wo sab higher time frame per trading Karen unko khud hi pta lag jay ga iska benefit.
            • #7 Collapse

yes dear i agree with you
              emotion and greed proper control
              news follow
              lern focus first
              small trade long term trading system
              • #8 Collapse

My wife and I are the only thing you earn any further about the trend, and you supply the best hope for keeping your index H1 from the open position during the actual benefits if you want to use 20 pips per trade for my simple business and have come to share a tip price and you, you can set your business with 20 pips found it necessary to
                • #9 Collapse

new trader kliye koch tips hai jo ye hai
                  1 learning and learning then earning
                  2 use best stretege
                  3 full concentration
                  4 avoid greedy or emotion
                  5 use indicator
                  • #10 Collapse

the location becomes the open trade While ones broker nations around the world an order. next your own trader may either gain earnings or lose coming from changes with the price connected with the currency pair. whether or not your current trader makes his mind for you to close out the open area in order to protect a benefit as well as loss, the currency The idea am originally sold (short) can be bought back and the currency The item \'m primarily purchased (long) is usually sold.
                    • #11 Collapse

As the trader primarily paid $88560, the sum benefit on the deal reaches $89000 (accumulated from selling the EUR/USD at .8900) minus $88560 (primarily paid) or $440 Sum Benefit.A position becomes an open trade as soon as the broker places an order. Then the trader will either gain profit or lose from changes in the price of this currency pair.
                      • #12 Collapse

mujy zigzag buy-sell mela ni ,zigzag sy 3 4 available hain ,ap kis waly k bary mein bata rahy hain,or is ko used kesy krna hai please wwo b mention krin ,qu k main ny abi tak koi indicator used ni kia,please help .... if you want to earn 20 pips per trade use any trend indicator and use H1 time frame open position when your indicator provide signal and fix your trade in 20 pips you must got it
                        • #13 Collapse

TRY (Turkish lira symbol 8x10px.png)
                          1.3%
                          Other 12.2%
                          USDJPY: 18.3%ally reacts negatively to widening government budget deficits, and positively to narrowing budget deficits. The impact is reflected in the value of a country's currency.

• #14 Collapse

Balance of trade levels and trends: The trade flow between countries illustrates the demand for goods and services, which in turn indicates demand for a country's currency to conduct trade. Surpluses and deficits in trade of goods and services reflect the comp

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

etitiveness of a nation's economy. For example, trade deficits may have a negative impact on a nation's currency.
                              Inflation levels and trends: Typically a currency will lose value if there is a high level of inflation in the country or if inflation levels are perceived to be rising.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X