forex main loos ki waja
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Real seller, not a crook, must not only reveal the code of the trading system fully, but also explain to the buyer, how it works, as well as come out with weaknesses and strengths of the trading system.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

At the beginning of building the system it is necessary to determine the time frame, it means to choose the interval for trading. Most novice traders try to trade at M1-M5. They believe there are more often signals to open a deal with small intervals and, therefore, much more often the opportunity to make a profit.

• #48 Collapse

Therefore it’s recommended to begin with daily interval, and then move down gradually, selecting the smaller intervals. Trading with the daily interval, trader needs to conduct analysis and place an order (or change the old ones) every day before starting a new trading session. All this takes half an hour at the most. You must admit that, it's better than sitting out all day in front of your computer not being able to absent himself even for a minute.

• #49 Collapse

we want to create a system. Which one? First of all, let's test the trend trading system. Look at the graph, please, and try to estimate the pair. Let’s take the most popular pair EURUSD, Daily interval.

• #50 Collapse

forex me loss ki bohat se chances hote hain sab se ziyada bari waja wo hai k hum har kaam jald bazi se karne ki koshish kare hain ta k hum jald se jald ameerr ban jayen or dosre logon se change ho jayen or agar hum forex me laalach karte hain or ise jald bazi se karte hain to is me loss ho sakta hai
            • #51 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai kaam per tawajja na dena
              • #52 Collapse

Brother har kaam or business hard work mangta ha isi tara Forex mai hard working zaroori hai . or hard working ky bagair ky hum iss mai kamyab nhi ho skty.aur is pairs kay baray may hum ko zayada sey zayda knowlege khsil hota hai aur trading karney may asani ho jaty hai. ye bilkul sahi tarika hai trading ka.
                • #53 Collapse

i think the main reason of facing loss in this plate forum that we have nothing information about this plate forum and we watt to get 100% results so how it is possible? dear if want to get pfofit from this plate forum then you have to get proper inforamton about this.
                  • #54 Collapse

if we have to reduce the proportion of risk in Forex will avoid stress too much but Risk 1% is considered very small and not just profit and also need a large capital and be more than $ 1,000, but I think that risks of 5% is considered more appropriate and the percentage of profit will be good

• #55 Collapse

We should avoid trading when we are mentally sad. We should avoid trading with a high leverage unless we are prepared to lose our capital. We should risk in Forex only that much which we can afford to lose. Staking more in trading will make us filled with anxiety and worry.

• #56 Collapse

Demand pressure and performance anxiety are really two harmful factor of a Forex trade . But removing these or keep our self away from these is not easy .We should try to avoid because anxiety will kills our confidence because with this we feel that we will be a pessimistic trader . It cause optimistic attitude in doing of Forex trade.

• #57 Collapse

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

• #58 Collapse

bhi jan forex main loss experience na honin ki waja say hota hy or main samjhta hoon k aapko pahly experience or knowledge hasil kar is main work karna chiya aapko experience hasil kar naink liya demo account per practice karna hoti hy aap is main paractice kar k loss ko cover kar sakt hian
                            • #59 Collapse

We must share our own experience and our own view on topics so that others can get something useful for their trading and they will definitely learn a lesson, the main purpose of the forum visiting is to get solution to our problems and improve our trading skill by visiting different threads and views.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

deer friend forex may loss ki sub say barhi wajah lalach hay jab hum business may lalach karay gay tu humy loss ho jay as lia humy business may kabhi bhi lalach nhi karni cheay our bari care full ho kar business karna cheay dear ma nay trading start nhi ki hay as lia mujah forex may ab tak kio bhi loss nhi how hay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X