forex ki edcuation ka laye school hone chayea.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

wow dear very nice thread i like our thread and appreciate your thread but i am new at here so i can not reply your thread but i know that your thread is very great to learn for all the great and best peoples of forex,.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

haaan honay chahiyee agrr school hotay to ajj humm may zyada loog experts hotay woo bi toray arsay mayy without any takleef ka
      • #18 Collapse

g hen education ke liyen schools hony cheny ghen pure log forex tarding karn senkhan senky expert tarder se schools ho gy to new tarder ko bhot faid ho gy zarore schools hony cheny tan her ki achi tarding karn achi proft earn karn senky.
        • #19 Collapse

wow dear very nice thread when i similar to THE thread ALONG WITH delight in your thread but i am just new from here consequently my partner and i are unable to solution the thread but my spouse and i understand The idea ones thread is very amazing to recognize for all of the awesome IN ADDITION TO Easiest peoples associated with forex.
          • #20 Collapse

g bikol mere bhai mein ap ki bat se itifak karti hon zaror forex trading k lie alag se schools hone chahye take jo new member hain wo wahan ja k asani k sath sikh saken or pghir aram se earning kar saken....
            • #21 Collapse

forex ki eductaion k lye school hona chyee per pakistan mey bht sey log is business k bary mey nahee janty per mey aaap ki bat sey itafaq kerta hon ager yahan idary hon gay to zada sey zada log forex ko janch sakeen gay
              • #22 Collapse

i think forex k ley school, collegs ki koi khas zrort ni hai bs ye zrori hai k jahan forex trading k bary mein btaya jay wahen iskiy ley kch guide line b provide ki jaen r ye kam media bht ache tra prfrm kr skta hai
                • #23 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon"""
                  • #24 Collapse

I have not come across this kind of error in my own trading history. If this persist though, the trader can log of and try to reload the trading platform if there is be a change of data. But if the situation is not for coming, the best thing is to report to the company staffs, they are the one that will help you out because it might be an internal error.

• #25 Collapse

When you will trading in your MT5 terminal that time you click on your trading history option. I think you will get your main trading history's details in MT5 terminal. This MT5 terminal is using very easy to new comer. Best of luck to use MT5.

• #26 Collapse

Trading platform of MT5 is impeccably equipped with traders working tools with the purpose of allows trading on the pecuniary bazaar. It provides the indispensable tools to probe value changes and advantage the automated trading curriculum which is recognized as Robot or EA. To growth data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be advantageous. It is a multi-market platform.

• #27 Collapse

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.

• #28 Collapse

Thanks for sharing this information oh that's looking very interesting mate 28 time frame wow I never heard about that because most of traders say that mt5 is same like mt4 software so I never focus on that now I will check with mt5 also very nice information I will add one thumbs up for this thread thanks.

• #29 Collapse

je han bilkul teak kha hy ap ny fore education ky ley school ka hona lazmi ho ga qun ky agr school ho ga to phr har ayk student hi us my education get kry ga or har ayk ko forex trading ka pta cl jay ga jis sy forex trading bi boht papular ho jay gi or sub ka faida ho jay ga is my
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Boss mere khayal se to us k lye schol ki zaroorat ni hai bs is k lye hard working , knowledge or eperience hona laazmi hai Q k us k bager hum forex se faida ni utha saken gay or loss ki taraf jaty jain gy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X