Forex trading new comers kay liye mushkil kuyn hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex trading new comers kay liye mushkil kuyn hai?
    Forex is a online stage where anyone can earn money if we learn accurately. But when a newcomer open his/her account they didn't know about Forex clearly.Most of the user when they create their account here they didn't know about Forex briefly. But when they give their time here to learn about Forex, their fear and difficulty is going away day by day.
    So all of newcomers i want say that don't think Forex is so hard, it's up to you what you have to do. If you learn your wrong thinking will be gone in a week.
    http://investsocial.com/ur/images/icons/icon14.png
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai jan men ap ki bat samajh gaya hon ap ye pooch rahy hen ky forex trading business newcomer ky liy hardq hy to bhai jan forex trading aik boht bra business hy newcomer ky liy ye hard is liy hy ky wo is business men new hoty hen pehli bar is business ko join krty hen is liy un ky liy start men thora hard hy
    • #3 Collapse

ji bhai forex newcomer ky liye shuroo meen kuch hard hota hy kyonkay wo es sy pehlay forex sy la elim hotay heen, jaisay jaisay wo apni learnig kurtay jatay heen tu oun ko forex ki samjh aanay lagti hy tu oun ky liye bhi forex aasan ho jati hy.
      • #4 Collapse

forex trading need full practice it is very hard for the newcomers because they do not know very clearly about forex if they want to get profit then they follow rules and give more time to this.
        • #5 Collapse

ji dear forex main jo bhi new comer aty hain unhan bhot porblm hoti hai esay samghny main ku k un k pass knowldge nai hota ers laey uahnan yahan bhot ziada hard working karni perti hai lakin jub wo laerning kaerty hain tb easly unhaen sub samgyh aa jata hai
          • #6 Collapse

Forex new commer k liye is liye thora mushkil hai kionk first time koe b chez her ek liye understand k liye thora waqat lagta hai. magar jb ek dafa samjh mien aa jaye to phr bohat he easy lagta hai.

• #7 Collapse

It is totally up to you. If you work hard then you can make money consistently within very short time. On the other hand if you do not work hard or do not take the Forex trading market seriously then it will really take long time to trade in Forex trading market.

• #8 Collapse

i am very new to forex trading, i am considering the option of adding it as a secondary income. i have started to go through baby pips school, which i feel will give me a good introduction to the subject. i have outlined a plan that i would like to receive your input on.

• #9 Collapse

money management: (figures are for standard account, principles apply for mini account as well)
                  * start with 10k deposit on standard account
                  * invest with 100:1 leverage (in essence use 1k for 100k)
                  * use stop loss limits that are max 10 pips so that never more than 1% of total bankroll (100 dollars) is put at risk, even though a 10% margin is used on all trades.

• #10 Collapse

think 500 trades a month is probably too much to begin with. I have read in a lot of places that you should aim for 2 trades a day to start with. Should be interesting to get people's view on this.

• #11 Collapse

Assalamo alaikum bro forex trading main aik new trader ko is liye mushkil is liye hoti hai q kay is buainess main aapko acha experince nhi hota hai aur ap us waqt achi learning kay process se guzar rahay hotay hain
                      • #12 Collapse

I think that every new trader take how much time is good depends on the skill and passion of his work his forex business people. If business people he work hard and some good in him an expert trader and foreign currencies for a short period but never fear the effort. It is a good experience and great opportunity for people around the world to make money Forex. Is my Forex trading business of life time, best forex traders.

• #13 Collapse

I think this all depends on the new comer in Forex as how quickly he learns and get trained in Forex business.In my view,a new comer can learn about Forex in the duration of 2,3 months after using demo account.THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY to get training in Forex.

• #14 Collapse

Ager ap forex trading main successfull hona chahtay hain tu wo ap ka intrest hi ap ko bata sakta hai kay ap kitny time main successfull hotay hain. forex per daily aur active mind say trading karna hi ap ko successfull bana sakta hai. is main years bee lag saktain hain aur kuch month bee. ye trader ki kabliyat per depend karta hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

its depend on you how much you do work in your learning process you need a demo account and good knowledge for your demo trading use your experience.If he is willing to learn and diligent in Forex, surely he can achieve success easily. Therefore, keep learning and working hard in this Forex.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X