What do Japanese candlesticks have to do with trading forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What do Japanese candlesticks have to do with trading forex
    A whole lot Originally created in Japan several centuries ago to trade rice, candle charts are used by thousands of traders to track price movement. most people find candle charts much easier to read than standard bar charts, and they have become incredibly popular.Most Forex charts you see are Japanese candlesticks.Candle charts are formed using the opening and closing prices, as well as the high and the low.If the price closes higher than it opened, a hollow candle is drawn (usually drawn in white or green in color)if the price closes lower than it opened, a filled candle is drawn (usually drawn in black or red in color)most online brokers Ive seen use the green/red color scheme rather than the more traditional white/black. Trends are easily spotted even by newcomers as green candles signify price increases while red indicates price decreases.................................
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

candle stick that is very good indeed and I always analyze it and all will be fine and all need processes and patient will be very nice and it's going very well and we have to be ready and focus will be good once and all it took was patient.
    :(
    • #3 Collapse

candle stick that is very good indeed and it reflects the market and from that we can understand the candle all the good will and it was very good and one of the very good analysis and all need processes and patient will be very nice and it was very nice.
      • #4 Collapse

candle stick that is very good indeed and I always analyze it and all will be fine and all need processes and patient will be very nice and it's going very well and we have to be ready and focus will be good once and all it took was patient
        • #5 Collapse

mere khyal se candle stick is a great and nice ye hume trde ki mnage karne or marekt ko anlyeses karne klye kafi madad dita ha
          • #6 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
            • #7 Collapse

dear sir what a great information you have shared with us i really appreciate your efforts and you good deeds that you are helping new members and also teaching them the history as well. keep it up bro
              • #8 Collapse

there are three type of chart, we have the line chart, the bar chart and the candle stick chart. candle stick pattern is one the most common use chart among forex traders and one important thing about candle stick is that with candle stick you can determine when to enter the market
                • #9 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Expectional Trader پيغام ديکھيے
                  A whole lot Originally created in Japan several centuries ago to trade rice, candle charts are used by thousands of traders to track price movement. most people find candle charts much easier to read than standard bar charts, and they have become incredibly popular.Most Forex charts you see are Japanese candlesticks.Candle charts are formed using the opening and closing prices, as well as the high and the low.If the price closes higher than it opened, a hollow candle is drawn (usually drawn in white or green in color)if the price closes lower than it opened, a filled candle is drawn (usually drawn in black or red in color)most online brokers Ive seen use the green/red color scheme rather than the more traditional white/black. Trends are easily spotted even by newcomers as green candles signify price increases while red indicates price decreases.................................
                  Ji bilkul candle stick charts janpanese ne invent kiye aur in ko steve ninson duniya k samny laye candle stick chart k madad sy hum apni trade ko successfull bana sakty hain kyun inn main ghalti k chances kam hoty hain.
                  • #10 Collapse

Assalam - u - alaikum bhai jaan aap ne bohat achi information dee hai mere andazen me is se bohat see cheezo per gor ker loo ga jo menw galt kee thi aap ka bohat bohat shukrya bhai jaan
                    • #11 Collapse

japanese candlesticks chart ke aik form hai is say pehle bar chart bohat mashhoor hote thay aap is ka use karte ho sirf prcie ko clear dekhne k liye price clear nazar aa jati hai is ka engulfing pattern aur doji bohat mashhoor pattern hai trading k prespective hai .
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

Re: What do Japanese candlesticks have to do with trading forex

Yah Forex trading ka ek method hai jismein shor karaya gaya hai ki aapke parde ki trading a candle ki nisbat se show hogi yani ke agar aap market mein trading kar rahe hain to fir aapko is candle ke bare mein Janna bahut jaroori hai vaise to line chart bhi hota hai graphic chat bhi hota hai lekin Aaj kal ke Daur mein jo sabse jyada use hone wala method hai vah hai candlestick pattern aur isko samajhne ke liye aapko Japanese candlestick pattern ke bare mein samajhna hoga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X