gold pair main trade ka laye indicator,
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

gold pair main trade ka laye indicator,
    gold pair bohat riksy hain is pair main trade karne ka laye konsa best indicator hain jis sa hum gold pair ki market ko smj ker achi trade kar sake kisi ka pass hain to pls share karye
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

it out because you get about 80% of the investet capital , when you are in the right direction at expiration of those contracts . But it's quite diffrent to manual trading from a chart where you can ajust your stop and get
    out of your position when ever you want .

• #3 Collapse

based on my forex trading experience, when I used spread betting, it was very difficult to entry position and it was so difficult to set pending order, but I only used trailing stop to secure my profit in floating spread account

• #4 Collapse

All the trades depends on the analysis and it is only that when we are able to do the correct analysis that we can make most of the profits from the markets but this will not happen all the times.

• #5 Collapse

I prefer to have a 3 pips spread or less and the best part is if theirs a rebate also. I'm really expecting to see myself making so much profit in forex trading. I'm so happy to knwo that I can handle my trading account and make some good money in here. I'm so sure I will going to enjoy having so much fun in here. Earning few dollars a month of saving via rebates in pips spread.

• #6 Collapse

Basically ended up FXCM I'd personally offer 1 pip about the Dow, 1 pip about almost all FX majors, 1 pip about FTSE/Dax/CAC, you pay out the extra since the podium is better, nevertheless it really is bad enough to cover this spreads in recent amounts, I'll give them a couple of months to acquire inline having others and listen to people, as long as they nevertheless haven't irritated My spouse and i see zero motive for you to buy and sell together any longer.

• #7 Collapse

But it's quite diffrent to manual trading from a chart where you can ajust your stop and get
              out of your position when ever you want .
              • #8 Collapse

Thank you, O man of useful information and thank you
                Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                • #9 Collapse

brother jo b indication sub say achay kam kartay haiw ho ap ki terminal may pehlay say add hotay hai our who hi ap ko success kar sakta hia agar us ki sahi say learning karo gay tu gar ap ka mind hai k indicator mujay signal day ga wrong ap learning karo gay pher who day ga
                  • #10 Collapse

I favor to get a 3 pips distributed or even a lesser amount of as well as the best benefit can be when their own a new rebate furthermore. I am really looking to discover myself personally doing a great deal income with fx trading. I am thus very happy to knwo which i are designed for my personal buying and selling consideration in addition to make some good money in below. I am thus positive I most certainly will about to enjoy having a great deal entertaining with below. Generating few us dollars every thirty days involving conserving through concessions with pips distributed.

• #11 Collapse

I am new here and having no idea about it. based on my forex trading experience, when I used spread betting, it was very difficult to entry position and it was so difficult to set pending order, but I only used trailing stop to secure my profit in floating spread account
                      • #12 Collapse

Gold main trading ka liye koi khas indicator nahi ha. ap ko agar gold main trade karni hai tu ap koi bhi indicaotr use kar sakty hai lakin ap ko us indictor ka bary main pata hu use karta ata ho. aur us ka signal ka bary main ap ko pata hona chaye.
                        • #13 Collapse

dear friends mein forex mein new hu or mein ne kabhi treading nahi ki hai is liye mujhe gold ke indicator ka koi idea nahi hai jab treading seekh jaongi to xarur batao gi phr
                          • #14 Collapse

god par kam karnah kah laya bahter sa bahter indcotor use karna chaya jo bahter sa bahter ruzlt da sakah kun kah indicotar jatna best ho ga atni icome zidah kama saktah han
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

G ha Gold pair bohat risky hai is mein trading k liye humare acha experience hona chahye achi strategy or achi knowledge honi chahye or baki konsa indicator best hai Gold trading k liye mujhe is ka theek se maloom nahi hai mujhe RSI sub se best lagta hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X