Aug 2014
    Jaga
    Karachi , Pakistan
    Accumulated bonus
    251.79 USD
    Thanks
    50 posts pe 59 martaba thanks

Post Forex without Indicator ?

Mai senior member sy pochna chahta ho . kya hum forex trade mai without indicator trade nhi kr skty . kya trading ky lya different indicator ki zaroorat prti rehti hai . dekha jy to forex mai uncountable indicator hai . sbb indicator ko to hum used nhi kr skty hai . app senior member ki nzar mai kon sa sbb sy aham or acha indicator hai jo hr koi used krta hai .uss ka indicator ka namm zaroor share kry .

2. FB
    Bilalyaqub's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Jaga
    RAHIM YAAR KHAN
    Accumulated bonus
    384.95 USD
    Thanks
    7 posts pe 7 martaba thanks
    i think fractals is a indicator and we can good benefit from it if we use it in trading but you are telling that it gives sometimes fake information then i think if new trader use it then they can make a wrong trade with wrong information you are saying that sometimes it gives wrong information

noonseen14's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    0 posts pe 0 martaba thanks
    ???????????? bhi kuch na kuch to ho ga sahyed importent ho ya nhe
    ager importent ho to fayda hai ager nhe hai to nuksan to nhe ho ga
    fayda he hoga

mirbazkhan's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jul 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    2,201.85 USD
    Thanks
    91 posts pe 93 martaba thanks
    sir ma to apko yahi kaho ga kay agar ap indicator use nai krtay ha to apko loss bhi ho skata ha qk forex ak asa bussnies ha jaha say agar hamary pas indicators ha to tab hi ham ak acha trading krkay bhi earning kr sakaty ha lakin uskay liye hamay mehnat krni chahiye tb hi ham ak acha trader bhi ban skaty ha

shible1's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    with the particular corporation very nice think is usually SL AS WELL AS TP location regardless of whether MY OWN trade in very risky place after that SL can safe and sound MY OWN investment as well as the different thing TP do same thing When trade within profitable mode. what ever This really is whether or not when i are usually not with the platform as well as MY PERSONAL web connection as well as PC ceases.

shible1's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    the risk involved in forex are so numerous that someone will simply conclude that it is gambling because the uncertainties are many. pc crashing when a trade is on is also a risk but it can be handled easily by simply using stop loss in the trade. with your stop loss in place you can be rest assured that you will not lose more than the amount you have in mind.

shible1's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Have you ever imagined of doing something actually nasty as you loose havily in an trade?Do you've whatever headaches or you simply dont find like trading any longer?i acknowledge what it feelings like.however i know the process to the top is not soft and for that affair i wont allow a couple of hundreds of dollars breaking me down.I'll stand ahead to the fight and gain.

shible1's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I'm having a down when there is a loss lrge, and try to build spirit, to increse my Trding put a better system and also money Mnagement .

shible1's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    you can sleep just set your TP and sl, nthing to be concerned about and if you have more funds you can add mre funds then could be more relax and just have to sty in market for lnger time...

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Forex Spain</a>
    khaliljanjua's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jan 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    464.34 USD
    Thanks
    26 posts pe 32 martaba thanks
    My thinking fractals is a indicator and we can good benefit from it if we use it in trading but you are telling that it gives sometimes fake information then i think if new trader use it then they can make a wrong trade with wrong information you are saying that sometimes it gives wrong information

Page 1 of 8 123 ... AkhiriAkhiri