Forex without Indicator ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

forex main trade karne ka laye indicator ki help lani parti hain indicator ka bina hum kabi be trade nahi ker sakte hain indicator ka bina hum market ko he nahi samaj paye gaye aur jab market ki samaj nahi aye gai to hum sa trade nahi ho gai is laye indicator ka hona bohat aham hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

dear ap ne bahut acha question kia hy jab ap forex pe trading karte hain to ap ko trading karne ke doran indicator ko use karna parta hy agar ap indicator ko use karte hian to ap ko profit mil sakta hy
      • #33 Collapse

my spouse and i think fractals is a indicator IN ADDITION TO my partner and i will certainly good benefit through This no matter whether my spouse and i EMPLOY The item within trading but you\'re telling This That gives sometimes fake points subsequently my spouse and i think if new trader UTILIZE This then they can produce a great wrong trade in wrong points you\'re saying That sometimes It provides wrong specifics

• #34 Collapse

What is the usage of indicator in Forex? i think fractals is a indicator and we can good benefit from it if we use it in trading but you are telling that it gives sometimes fake information then i think if new trader use it then they can make a wrong trade with wrong information you are saying that sometimes it gives wrong information
          • #35 Collapse

i do believe fractals can be a sign as well as we can easily great make use of the item in the event that we all apply it throughout dealing nevertheless, you tend to be informing that it gives from time to time bogus details i quickly think in the event that completely new broker apply it they could make an incorrect trade having completely wrong details you are stating that will from time to time the item gives completely wrong details.

• #36 Collapse

MY OWN trade in very risky place after that SL can safe and sound MY OWN investment as well as the different thing TP do same thing When trade within profitable mode. what ever This really is whether or not when i are usually not with the platform as well as MY PERSONAL web connection as well as PC ceases.
              • #37 Collapse

MY deal with very high risk place after that SL may safe MY expense plus the distinct matter TP complete same task When deal inside of lucrative mode. whatsoever It is whether as i are usually not while using program in addition to OUR web connection in addition to COMPUTER stops.

• #38 Collapse

ap behtreen earn kar sakty ho by draw support and resistance lines and earn as much as you can candles ki information honi chiaye ap ko our indecision candle pay ap acha earn kar sakty ho our kuch rules ka khayal kar k
                  • #39 Collapse

dear i think me ye smjta hun agar without indicator ka estma kia jeye to es mey hamara he benefit ho ga dear broter some time fake information jo k new trader k leye problem create ho jatey ho or es thra wo apna loss kr bithtey hai or ye sub galt information ki vaja sey problem create hota hai.
                    • #40 Collapse

dear i think me ye smjta hun agar without indicator ka estma kia jeye to es mey hamara he benefit ho ga dear broter some time fake information jo k new trader k leye problem create ho jatey ho or es thra wo apna loss kr bithtey hai or ye sub galt information ki vaja sey problem create hota hai.
                      • #41 Collapse

dear we think me ye smjta hun agar with no indicator ka estma kia jeye in order to es mey hamara he benefit ho ga dear broter several date fake information jo k new trader k leye problem build ho jatey ho as well as es thra wo apna loss kr bithtey hai or ye sub galt particulars ki vaja sey problem develop hota hai.
                        • #42 Collapse

yes the indicator are very important to trade . but i think most person does not use the indicator. futher there are many indicator which are difficult understand by a simply man. i use two indcator macd and moving average
                          • #43 Collapse

yes brother indicator to uncountable he but men ap ko EMA7,21,50 aur Alligator indicator ka mashwara donga aap woh indicator attach karen chart per aap ko easily market ki trend samjh aa jae gi aur direction mil jae gi...
                            • #44 Collapse

To trader without indicator is very risky for the new traders. The trader should use the good and correct inductors in trading. Then the trader can be able to get the good money.Also enhance the proper knowledge skill and experience for this business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

forex main agar app with out indicator k app trade main inter ho jao gy to app ko market ka kuch b andaza ni ho ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X