Forex without Indicator ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex without Indicator ?
    Mai senior member sy pochna chahta ho . kya hum forex trade mai without indicator trade nhi kr skty . kya trading ky lya different indicator ki zaroorat prti rehti hai . dekha jy to forex mai uncountable indicator hai . sbb indicator ko to hum used nhi kr skty hai . app senior member ki nzar mai kon sa sbb sy aham or acha indicator hai jo hr koi used krta hai .uss ka indicator ka namm zaroor share kry .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i think fractals is a indicator and we can good benefit from it if we use it in trading but you are telling that it gives sometimes fake information then i think if new trader use it then they can make a wrong trade with wrong information you are saying that sometimes it gives wrong information
    • #3 Collapse

???????????? bhi kuch na kuch to ho ga sahyed importent ho ya nhe
      ager importent ho to fayda hai ager nhe hai to nuksan to nhe ho ga
      fayda he hoga
      • #4 Collapse

sir ma to apko yahi kaho ga kay agar ap indicator use nai krtay ha to apko loss bhi ho skata ha qk forex ak asa bussnies ha jaha say agar hamary pas indicators ha to tab hi ham ak acha trading krkay bhi earning kr sakaty ha lakin uskay liye hamay mehnat krni chahiye tb hi ham ak acha trader bhi ban skaty ha
        • #5 Collapse

with the particular corporation very nice think is usually SL AS WELL AS TP location regardless of whether MY OWN trade in very risky place after that SL can safe and sound MY OWN investment as well as the different thing TP do same thing When trade within profitable mode. what ever This really is whether or not when i are usually not with the platform as well as MY PERSONAL web connection as well as PC ceases.

• #6 Collapse

the risk involved in forex are so numerous that someone will simply conclude that it is gambling because the uncertainties are many. pc crashing when a trade is on is also a risk but it can be handled easily by simply using stop loss in the trade. with your stop loss in place you can be rest assured that you will not lose more than the amount you have in mind.

• #7 Collapse

Have you ever imagined of doing something actually nasty as you loose havily in an trade?Do you've whatever headaches or you simply dont find like trading any longer?i acknowledge what it feelings like.however i know the process to the top is not soft and for that affair i wont allow a couple of hundreds of dollars breaking me down.I'll stand ahead to the fight and gain.

• #8 Collapse

I'm having a down when there is a loss lrge, and try to build spirit, to increse my Trding put a better system and also money Mnagement .

• #9 Collapse

you can sleep just set your TP and sl, nthing to be concerned about and if you have more funds you can add mre funds then could be more relax and just have to sty in market for lnger time...

• #10 Collapse

My thinking fractals is a indicator and we can good benefit from it if we use it in trading but you are telling that it gives sometimes fake information then i think if new trader use it then they can make a wrong trade with wrong information you are saying that sometimes it gives wrong information
                    • #11 Collapse

koi b kam ho us me indicator lazmi use hota hai aesay me hume he chahye k hum khud he her kam kare aur is ko seekhen k kesay hum nay kam ko karna hai ye kam acha hai is ko samjhna chahye.
                      • #12 Collapse

dear i think me ye smjta hun agar without indicator ka estma kia jeye to es mey hamara he benefit ho ga dear broter some time fake information jo k new trader k leye problem create ho jatey ho or es thra wo apna loss kr bithtey hai or ye sub galt information ki vaja sey problem create hota hai..

• #13 Collapse

Forex without Indicators k ajeeb means Forex trading mein analysis ki must need hoti hai market ki situation find kerne mein jo Indicators se achi help milti hai to Indicators useful hote hain or hum ko apni trading mein in se help leni chahye.
                          • #14 Collapse

Yes my dear bother ma forex trading ma work without indicator us kr ta ho bother kaho k online ma best real work hy indicator boant sa teak nahi ho ta bother
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

sir ma to apko yahi kaho ga kay agar ap indicator use nai krtay ha to apko loss bhi ho skata ha qk forex ak asa bussnies ha jaha say agar hamary pas indicators ha to tab hi ham ak acha trading krkay bhi earning kr sakaty ha lakin uskay liye hamay mehnat krni chahiye tb hi ham ak acha trader bhi ban skaty ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X