Fx bouncer ea this cost is ( 549$) so download free
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Fx bouncer ea this cost is ( 549$) so download free
    i have share whit my friend good EA that cost is 549$ in market but i am share is free if you want get any information about this Ea so you will touch with me by Email or PM message so kindly download

http://www.firedrive.com/file/5A592A4F63283

PASSWORD IS (( glendood)
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

you can use this EA ON M5 and take profit is secure 2$ then you will earn good from the market
    • #3 Collapse

FXCM is one of 138 best brokers in the United States who have passed the selection of supervisory boards and online commerce transactions.

These brokers serve only your direct deposit and withdrawal money should also be directly (via wire transfer, credit cards,

• #4 Collapse

I think its a good option for those who get problem in wire transfer , Well I don't have any option for trade , because it requires 2k $ for its mt4 account , as I know micro account not for $50

• #5 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you will get more confused and you are osing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
          • #6 Collapse

I accept afresh opened an micro annual with them, there beheading is appealing fast alike in the account release. But their advance is not tight, for best of currencies its aloft 2.5 pips, spreads are floating. Anyone abroad trading with them here?

• #7 Collapse

I was drawn to their innovative and wonderful system. Then, I noticed there was one way business only. Deposit down payment deposit and no drawback.

• #8 Collapse

No forex website can run longer after getting so much negative review, Those who are satisfied can trade .. those who are not are just because of their payment method , they don't accept any e-payment.

• #9 Collapse

If retail traders could be forced and micromanaged to do the right things while trading, the percentage of losers would decrease dramatically, but such a thing isn’t possible.

• #10 Collapse

. You’ve sworn to respect your stops, but you suddenly see yourself running a gargantuan negative position. Obviously, you’ve refused to smooth the position because you feel it may go back to the entry price.

• #11 Collapse

You’ve sworn to be a swing trader or position trader, opening a few trades per month or week, but you suddenly start scalping or opening too many positions that you close within 24 hours because of too much negativity. You call yourself a position trader or an investor, but you suddenly find yourself watching the one-minute chart

• #12 Collapse

You’re swing/position trader, and thus you need to use wide stops so that you can create more room for normal market fluctuations. But you find yourself using stops that are too tight

• #13 Collapse

Doing the right things require discipline, even if it makes you look stupid sometimes. You’ve got to find a way to condition your mind to do the right things; no matter what.

• #14 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                            Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                            Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
                            Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                            Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X