Apr 2014
    Jaga
    Wah Cantt
    Accumulated bonus
    558.42 USD
    Thanks
    26 posts pe 42 martaba thanks

The importance of time frames

If you spend more time with your charts,be rest assured that you'll discover alot of entry analysis,you'll keep digging until you find your perfect strategy,not without losses thou.
    Now back to my topic "THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME FRAMES".have you ever noticed after you placed an order based on a particular time frame e.g 1hr chart,then you just decided to check other time frames and you noticed that some time frames are contradicting with your entries direction...At this piont i would like to introduce the power of ADX on all time frame analysis,it is basically known that any trend line (red-sell,yellow-buy) above 20 on the adx is a strong trend,now before making any entry make sure that the adx is above 20 on all time frames,definitely all wont cross at the same time,so wait for the last time frames adx to cross before making an entry.
    Try this out and you might get positive result...t.p minimum of 20 pips but watch out for fundamentals

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Forex Spain</a>
    naqash1990's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    May 2014
    Jaga
    Gujranwala
    Accumulated bonus
    86.81 USD
    Thanks
    7 posts pe 7 martaba thanks
    Asalam o Alaikum dear brother, ap nay bulkul sahee kah hai forex trading may chart key bohat zayada ahmeyat hotey hai. baray time frame say hum trend ko jan saktay hai. phir chotey frame say trade kar saktay hain.

javed233's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Feb 2014
    Jaga
    bhawalpur
    Accumulated bonus
    2,457.46 USD
    Thanks
    53 posts pe 62 martaba thanks
    g han bhai jan ap ne sahe kaha ma n ap ke bt s eagree krta hn g ahn bhai ajn forex ka busienss jo ha is man taim frames bhot he ahmyat rakty han q k in ke bna par to hum tarde lgaty han

zahidhassan4877's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Nov 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    296.00 USD
    Thanks
    2 posts pe 2 martaba thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nawab View Post
    If you spend more time with your charts,be rest assured that you'll discover alot of entry analysis,you'll keep digging until you find your perfect strategy,not without losses thou.
    Now back to my topic "THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME FRAMES".have you ever noticed after you placed an order based on a particular time frame e.g 1hr chart,then you just decided to check other time frames and you noticed that some time frames are contradicting with your entries direction...At this piont i would like to introduce the power of ADX on all time frame analysis,it is basically known that any trend line (red-sell,yellow-buy) above 20 on the adx is a strong trend,now before making any entry make sure that the adx is above 20 on all time frames,definitely all wont cross at the same time,so wait for the last time frames adx to cross before making an entry.
    Try this out and you might get positive result...t.p minimum of 20 pips but watch out for fundamentals
    Jab trader short term ya long term trade k baray mai souchta hai tu woh apnay analysis ki madad se or indicator ko proper rules k sath use kar k time frame ko chose karty hain.Mery experience k mutabiq jab be mai short term trade ka souchta ho tu main humesha M5 & M15 ka time frame use karta ho or jis se mujey acha result milta hai or jab trader long term trade ka souchta hai tu woh phir H1,H4,D1,MN ka istamal karta hai.Har trader apni strategy and analysis k mutabiq time frame ko use karta hai.

ahsanasghar11's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Dec 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    196.90 USD
    Thanks
    4 posts pe 4 martaba thanks
    may sajta hun kay forex may sab sey best time frame bhai g 4h ka hai may sajta hun is may achi trading ki ja saktay hai nice trading hoty hai is may

abid ali841's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    216.00 USD
    Thanks
    2 posts pe 2 martaba thanks
    time frame is very important and you should know that which time frame you have to use in this business.if you are long term trader than you should use the h1 and h4 time frame and if you are scapler than you should use m5 and m15 time frame

junaidarain's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Nov 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    698.00 USD
    Thanks
    17 posts pe 19 martaba thanks
    bahi apne jo information share ki ha wo bouth he zaida achi r faida mand ha r aus ka zarye hme apne jo bat batyie ha ka hme chart ki ahmit wo bouth he achi ha r apne ye bat sahi kahi ha ka chart ki ahmit ka bouth he zaida faida ha r chart sa he hme markti ka andaza hota ha

Gohar Arslan's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Dec 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    144.40 USD
    Thanks
    3 posts pe 3 martaba thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nawab View Post
    Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members in forex!!!!
    How are you??i hope you are fine and in good health...
    dear brother i have no idea about this so plz anybody kindly tell me what is this and what is its basic opurpose to use in forex
    i realy thnks for this act of kindness

smartengineer5's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Jan 2015
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    There is too much importance of frames here in trading. the time frame is very nice and all will be fine with us comfortable with what we're doing and all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and all will be fine and all need processes and patient will be very nice and it was very nice and all will be good and we have to be patient to be very good indeed.

11. Forex Portal
    mirfankhan337's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Nov 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    513.89 USD
    Thanks
    10 posts pe 10 martaba thanks
    dear brother, ap nay bulkul sahee kah hai forex trading may chart key bohat a zarye hme apne jo bat batyie ha ka hme chart ki ahmit wo bouth he achi ha

Page 1 of 7 123 ... AkhiriAkhiri