How much time to spent on forex practice account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

I think all the standard indicators are profitable, but traders do not use many indicators, simply use two or three indicators, as the analysis of market entry and exit

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

agar aik new trader demo account main aik week kam karray to woh iss kabil ho jaata hay keh indipendent trading kar sakta hay aur ossy trade lagana aur trade close karna aa jaata hay
      • #168 Collapse

can you please share with us what are the most reliable patterns you have discovered.
        I'm also trading using chart patterns,but i have come across many false signals (happened with rectangular pattern and triangle). can you plese share how you confirm your signal

• #169 Collapse

Jnab mai apko btana chahoo ga k kisi b newbie trader ko demo account mai utni der tk prectice ko continue rkhna chahiye jitni der tk usya trading say related acah experience nhi mil jata or wo market ko achi trha say understand krnay mai kamyab nhi ho jata hai.or mai apko suggest kroo ga k demo account pr prectice b utni hi amount say krni chahiye jitni trader ko real account mai tarding k liye available ho.
          https://t.me/pump_upp
          • #170 Collapse

I agree with the view expressed by thread creator that experience help the man become perfect - as you are spending lot of time in front of market even if you dont look at indicators but you understand well at which points market is taking support and getting resistance and that is what we need to succeed in forex trading.

• #171 Collapse

Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex. Without discipline its like gambling although you got some profit.

• #172 Collapse

naked trading though tough is preferred by some. if one can read the candles well then trading can be done using it alone. candles clearly shows the market conditions incliuding the sentiments of the people. so having a good grasp of the candle formations is good for trading.

but trading with candles alone is really a tough game and require good experience to ignore the false signals

• #173 Collapse

Without practice we can not produce good results so it is 100 %true that practice make us perfect. If we do the practice of forex trading in a demo account then we can make our trading method perfect before starting the real trading. Hence we should practice in demo account for at least 3 months so we can have a perfect trading skill.

• #174 Collapse

I like about you all can not free trader strategies and if there's someone trading without strategies that I think it might lose but about the indicateures I see that my friends sometimes it's not reliable, but most of the time it gives real signals

• #175 Collapse

Yes it is 100% right and I am agree with it. As new trader aap ko chahiy keh pehly demo trading account per 6 months to 1 year achi tarha practice karny ky bat real trading account open Karin.

• #176 Collapse

I have read in the Book of John Murphy said the training is the foundation of success and there is an ancient wisdom says that if Tmant well in the meaning of the word success you'll find it hardly concerned with the determination and collection .if we find that success is the insistence on experience and continual training

• #177 Collapse

Yes, of course `all the indicators are good but how to use these will not know every one . Some of them are only use these by which they get profit. But your practice is more and more then you are successful trader in the forex trading.

• #178 Collapse

trading without indicator because many time we see wrong signal from indicator.
                            trading on base candlestick is idea way for trading.
                            if our money management is good then we can make profit. but in my view RSI is good indicator because many time trend change their direction near oversold and over bought level.

• #179 Collapse

yes in very field you need practice to get the success and same in the forex too you will require lot of practice to become a successful trader

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

It is not only about forex but nearly in every business or profession the more practice you do the more used to it will you become. And so practice before starting real trading is very important in forex and it shall improve your trading performance.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X