Robot vs manual?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Robot vs manual?
    I think manual trading is best for me. Because it very difficult to find good robot to trade so i trade
    manually. If you have a good robot you can use robot to make profit.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Agree bro but lot of indicator also available and they are good i think if you now candles how they work the can be more helpful for you. boiler indicator also good so find good indicators and then try them. they will give you good result
    • #3 Collapse

Agree bro but lot of indicator also available and they are good i think if you now candles how they work the can be more helpful for you. boiler indicator also good so find good indicators and then try them. they will give you good result
      • #4 Collapse

Demo account or real account dono he best han keu ky forex men online business han experience lyny ky le ay ham demo account use krty han or jab real treading krty hna to ham real account use krty ahn vesy demo men hamen acha experience han umeed han ham ache earning kryn gyn real men
        • #5 Collapse

• #6 Collapse

• #7 Collapse

• #8 Collapse

we should start demo version account for experience and we can find out the way by viewing comments in general discussion are or any other forum They can feel that is like demo and have lot of space to open position it will also help us for trading learning and can give us experience to jump over live match of trading
                • #9 Collapse

Main tu always apni trading khud hi manual hi karta hun kun ke mery pass koi bhi robot nahi hai. aur wase bhi robot tu big investmnet ho tab hi kam karty hain short investment main humy ziada faida nhi hota hai robot ka.
                  • #10 Collapse

forex main manual trading achi hain jab robot trading say. forex trading manual main zada profit able hain kuk robot trading main zada nuksan hota hai. robot trading main control ap k pass nahi hota is laye loss hota hain. manual trading main ap apni maerzi say order ko sell aur buying kartyh hai agar ap koi loss hota hain to ap trading ko ruk daty hain. price ko dehk kar order ko sell aur buy kia jata hain.
                    • #11 Collapse

rebot trade b app robot ko set karte ho lekin agar usi terha app khud trade karo jasey app nay robot ko set kia hai to app zaida profit earn kar sakte ho
                      • #12 Collapse

G haan brother forex trading business me apko mere khayaal se manual trading hi karni chahiye kiun ke is me ap apny knowledge or experience se khud bohat soch kar trading kar sakty hain or acha profit hasil kar sakty hain .
                        • #13 Collapse

Concur brother however large amount of sign additionally obtainable plus they are great i believe should you right now candle lights that they function the actual could be much more ideal for a person. central heating boiler sign additionally great therefore discover great indications after which attempt all of them. these people provides you with great outcome.
                          • #14 Collapse

Consent sibling nevertheless wide range of indication furthermore accessible and they're excellent in my opinion in the event you at this time candlestick lighting they perform the particular might be a lot more well suited for an individual. main heating system central heating boiler indication furthermore excellent consequently uncover excellent signs after which it try them all. these folks gives you excellent end result.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

we ought to begin demonstration edition take into account encounter as well as we are able to discover the way in which through watching remarks generally dialogue tend to be or even every other discussion board They are able to believe is much like demonstration and also have large amount of room in order to open up placement it will likewise assist all of us with regard to buying and selling understanding and may provide all of us encounter in order to leap more than reside complement associated with buying and selling.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X