No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Asim's Trading Journal
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Asim and I am a forex, stocks, options and crypto investor. I treat my trading career with the same professionalism as I applied to my previous careers. I am prepared to put in the hours of screen-time required to find opportunities. I'm prepared to put in the hours of personal development and self-improvement required to complement my trading methodology. I review my trades on a daily basis. The purpose of doing so is to analyse my entries, my exits and whether my believed edge is still apparent over a suitable sample size.

Cheers!
    Asim's Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Asim's Trading Journal

EURGBP Pair With 0.8807 minor support intact, rebound from 0.8670 short term bottom is still in favor to extend. Further rise would be seen to 38.2% retracement of 0.9499 to 0.8670 at 0.8987. Break of 0.8987 should target 61.8% retracement at 0.9182 and above. On the downside, though, break of 0.8807 minor support will turn bias back to the downside for 0.8670.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ERUGBP H1, 15-05-2020.png
Views:	2
Size:	25.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12327165
    Asim's Trading Journal
    • #3 Collapse

G hain ya ki dollar ki price hoti hy k hum ko us ma her thing spread price hoti hy every price 0.8670 hum ko trade ma price open ker sakty hy
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: asimiqbal پيغام ديکھيے
        EURGBP Pair With 0.8807 minor support intact, rebound from 0.8670 short term bottom is still in favor to extend. Further rise would be seen to 38.2% retracement of 0.9499 to 0.8670 at 0.8987. Break of 0.8987 should target 61.8% retracement at 0.9182 and above. On the downside, though, break of 0.8807 minor support will turn bias back to the downside for 0.8670.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12853[/ATTACH]
        Dear ap ne jo analysis EURGBP par share kia hai, ais pair par mainy apny analysis kiay hai jin k lehaz se mujhy ye lag raha hai, market ne agar ais time channel ko break kar dia to next market ka level 0.8860 ho ga.

Jaisy market ki moment abi down side par fast hai, market ne recently 0.8910 level ko break kia hai, magar abi tak ais level ko retest nai kia hai agar market ais level ko retest kar leti hai, to aus k baad ap ko ais market mai sell ki trade k sath enter ho jana chyae.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01-09 EurGbp h1.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12330499

اب آن لائن

Working...
        X