Mauzo: Do hard work and get success.

Mani_786's Avatar Junior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Accumulated bonus
    10.40 USD
    Thanks
    0 posts pe 0 martaba thanks
    This is the key to success. Hard work is the key of success.if anyone wants to get success then he or she must have to be hard working.lazy person never cannot be success. Specifically in Forex hard work is most important. If you invest your 100% hard work then Forex will help you to be success.

usman007's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Jaga
    Rawalpindi
    Accumulated bonus
    347.00 USD
    Thanks
    41 posts pe 76 martaba thanks
    Forex me hardworking bohat important hai.Forex me hardworking kar kay he har trader successful bana hai.Miane bhi forex me bohat hardworking ki hai.Or maine apni hardworking ko continue rakha howa hai.Or jab tak me is me successful nhi ban jata me apni hardworking continue rakho ga..

sonia7878's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2013
    Accumulated bonus
    268.80 USD
    Thanks
    47 posts pe 74 martaba thanks
    Ye tu ap jante ho gae k Forex waqi hi hard work kam hai is hard work kam ko kr k ap success ho jao gae. ap mera yaqeen karo Forex jaisa business aur kaheen ni hai.

tahira's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Jaga
    Pakistan
    Accumulated bonus
    24.98 USD
    Thanks
    5 posts pe 20 martaba thanks
    Hard work is a key to gain success in forex trading business trader should do hard work and make good profit and gain success in trading without hard work no one make good profit or make good plan for trading hard work is playing very important role in forex market...

Gee kisi nay kia khoob kha hay hardwork is the key of success isi tarah forex trading main bhi success ful honay kay lay buhat zaroori hay kay is main hardwork kia jay yani knowledge hasil kia jay aur experience hasil kia jay.

swamia's Avatar Junior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Accumulated bonus
    8.00 USD
    Thanks
    Without any hard work one cannot success in life. If one person try build beautiful life he need to hard work and now he can try Forex forum or invest for trade.

adnan 1's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2013
    Jaga
    islamabad
    Accumulated bonus
    196.63 USD
    Thanks
    9 posts pe 12 martaba thanks
    i belive forex can improve life but all the sucess depend upon myself that how efficient am i without having any knowledge in forex it is high class of risk but think that if someone got the confident from demo trading than they cna have a real account expereince

siham's Avatar Junior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Sep 2013
    Accumulated bonus
    11.60 USD
    Thanks
    2 posts pe 6 martaba thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    hard Work in most important to success in forex market. If you work had in forex you will do success in forex market. It will important to do like that in forex market. Work hard Is most important then everyone in forex market.
    Feeling of success and successful journey begins with love success and think success .. Think love and start your journey towards your goal.
    Remember: Success starts from the psychological state of the individual, you have to believe that you will succeed
    Successful people do not succeed as they sat for lesser waiting for success, do not believe that the chance of luck, but they do work, seriously, think, love, and take advantage of opportunities

rubelbd's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Jaga
    Bangladesh
    Accumulated bonus
    50.90 USD
    Thanks
    3 posts pe 16 martaba thanks
    If you will wanna to success in Forex trade you will need to learn a lot of about Forex trade business market. Then you will need to make a good plan. then you have need to use strategy and hard work. Then you will be a success Forex trader.

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Forex Spain</a>
    sunny12's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Oct 2013
    Jaga
    karachi
    Accumulated bonus
    148.40 USD
    Thanks
    23 posts pe 40 martaba thanks
    ji han jitna hm as men hard work karen then hi aap as men work karen ge then hi hamen as men faida hoga or then hi profit hota he.

Page 3 of 389 PehlaPehla 123451353103 ... AkhiriAkhiri