Learning Every day is important.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Every day, but you don't need to learn, then you are free and you can concentrate on the Easy Forex, you need to learn, and then more ability to do the following to get a demo account and apply their learning to very necessary. to be successful in their learning and is the best way to go. they kill a career training for a long time, leaving the dealer.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

that i at the same time carry out the law. meant for handle currency exchange have figuring out regularly together with good investigation related to forex trading. by just know will uncovered freshly tool for results during currency exchange.

• #33 Collapse

no i think you can earn if you learn all knowledge then this is not very compulsory that you learn daily knowledge and told peoples but you must be a good trader to your own decision...
        • #34 Collapse

learning every day is very important in forex business. Forex is a very good and interesting site in the world.A good trader have to work hard. Among all this trading is very critical rather than any site. So everybody who want to be a good trader they should learn the basic thing and gather knowledge and experience on it. And should practice more in this site.
          • #35 Collapse

yes learning is very importan for every one apko trading k sath sath demo pe b practise continue rakhni chaiye because forex market every time apko new suprises deti rehti hai aur wo chezen samjhne k liye apko demo account ki zarorat paregi lazmi is liye practise continue rakhen
            • #36 Collapse

almost ap daily he mehnat karain har din ap ko aik new average milti hay market ki esliye jab ap new hon specialy tou ap apnay liye everday ko learning kay liye important samjay.
              • #37 Collapse

Forex jo ka currency ka karobaar ha is ma zroorat is baat ki ha ka ziyada say ziyada learn kiya jaae kunka learning or experience hi insaan ko ak kamyaab business man banatay hain jo ka har rooz martet ma honay walay op or down pr nazar rakta ha or apnay aap ko ak acha trader bnata ha

• #38 Collapse

Yes because this is the very good thing for making money and now my personal experience are saying this is the biggest job of earning and making money daily basis and regularly basis and now i am enjoying this job.
                  • #39 Collapse

Forex market is all about learning you need to learn from everything and you need to learn from everyday of your forex trading. by learn can found newly way of success in forex

• #40 Collapse

my friend app pori zadaghi learning hi karte ho koi eik chaze ko learn karna aur ka bi dosari chaze ko learn karna ise tare ap ko forex trading business me every day learning kar na bohot hi important hai.

• #41 Collapse

Isn't crucial that you choose to know regularly the fact tha thowever , ig's crucial the fact tha twhile you're zero cost professionals who l9g in conveniently cmoprehenwive concetration on Currency exchange the fac tthat after this you havet o know after which you can fill ut an appliction wn individual's figuring out rebarding simulation be aware of becoming even more competencies. A more effective strategy to reach your goals skincare products figuirng out. The ones worker what person finds figuring out meant for quite a whilr that they can be preventing your wrk.

• #42 Collapse

g han jis din bhi ap ko lagy kay aj market ap ki favor main nahi ho gi usdin ap trade na karo balky ap demo par prectice karo or dekho kay ap nay aj kia sikha hai yeh sab say acha formola hai is say ap ko jald samjh ay gi
                          • #43 Collapse

Forex mai jitna Sikho kam hai ... Bare bare Trader mera khayal hai ka abhi bhi apni galtiyo say siktay hunga or apne experience mai acha hezafa karta hun ga to hamay to abhi Bohot he mahanat karna ki zarorat hai ....
                            • #44 Collapse

Yes because this is the rattling beneficent statement for making money and now my ain change are speech this is the large job of earning and making money regular fundamental and regularly cornerstone and now i am enjoying this job.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Bhai jaan agar apne forex ke bare main learning ki hai or apka cource cmplete ho chuka hai ouske bawajud bhi agar ap forex ko learn kerogay tou meri nazar main bhot bare bewakuf ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X