Tareekh shamoliat
    Mar 2014
    Jaga
    karachi
    Accumulated bonus
    654.85 USD
    Thanks
    103 posts pe 146 martaba thanks
    nice sharing sir, agar hmare seniors aesi he posting krte rahin to hmain bht kch sekhne ko milta rahe ga jis se hmain trading ma bht faida ho ga, thnk u ssoooo much

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Forex Spain</a>
    rokibul islam's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Mar 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    82.25 USD
    Thanks
    2 posts pe 2 martaba thanks
    very useful data to the biggeners. I must someone to put many information about working program much too. appreciate it.

miankaleem's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Apr 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    305.28 USD
    Thanks
    2 posts pe 3 martaba thanks
    A percent allocation management module, or PAMM, which may also be referred to as percent allocation money management, describes a software application used predominantly by foreign exchange market (forex) brokers to allow their clients to attach money to a specific trader managing one or more accounts appointed on the basis of a limited power of attorney. PAMM solution allows the trader on one trading platform to manage simultaneously unlimited quantity of managed accounts. Depending on the size of the deposit each managed account has its own ratio in PAMM. Trader's activity results (trades, profit and loss) are allocated between managed accounts according to the ratio.

Because currency trading and other forms of arbitrage achieve profitability within very narrow margins, typically, a PAMM system allows more money to be brought into play while distributing the risk of one trader across (usually) multiple investors.

Example:

Lets assume that there are 3 managed accounts under trader's management:

1. USD account with deposit of $ 100,000 and ratio 9.3%

2. EUR account with deposit of 400,000 and ratio 49.5%

3. GBP account with deposit of 300,000 and ratio 41.2%

abdussad's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Apr 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    44.55 USD
    Thanks
    beneficial details with the biggeners. I would like to one to put many information about investing computer software way too. thank you.

afjol's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Apr 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    32.05 USD
    Thanks
    0 posts pe 0 martaba thanks
    pamm exchanging may be keep or simply not i am really puzzled over it and i actually do think it is keep and we are able to devote making use of however i am effect confound which simply the amount of income we are able to generate making use of pamm and are generally it give just income or simply we are able to many people be given any loss and once when i effect confound about it stage and i actually do imagine we are able to get rid of your whilst trade in handbook manner of exchanging i actually do imagine we need to learn more in terms of pamm.

Quote Originally Posted by ansari View Post
    All dear our Traders,

Many of you user or your any relative want to invest money but don't know how to trader?

Instaforex offers a new system known as PAMM system for this question answer

what is PAMM & how its help for beginners & Non professional forex traders

Answer of your this question is that in PAMM system one of your friend who has a good trader you can share your fund with good trader That traders which is already set PAMM system. & he will trade & you will get profit automatically in your account.

befits of PAMM

Your accounts is safe
    You balance is secure
    You can take back your investment or shared any time

Whats the benefits the trader get who is monitoring account
    Trader already set his benefits when he offer PAMM account to share money
    the benefits he got 50% or 30% or 20% etc. share from profit
    PAMM system automatic transfer share to investor & traders
    Dear your post is very good and full of information. Iss tarah ki post lagti rehni chahiyen takay forum pr new anay walo ko latest information milti rahay aur behtar experience k sath trading kr sakain.

Ali_Raza2's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Apr 2014
    Jaga
    Lahore
    Accumulated bonus
    357.09 USD
    Thanks
    32 posts pe 41 martaba thanks
    PAMM ak ache service hai instaforex ke terf sy mujy bohat psad hai wo log jo trading ko time ni dy skty or invest kr skty hai wo invest krty hai or trade unky ley achy experiance traders krty hai unko apk profit base m choose krty hai
    TREND IS YOUR FRIEND

abdulbarik's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Apr 2014
    Accumulated bonus
    69.85 USD
    Thanks
    PAMM means pct allowance management element. in this account people handed over funds to help encountered member this individual buy and sell on your funds as well as gets a few proportion from a income. although PAMM member are generally listed together with agents.

goldenlife's Avatar Banned
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Mar 2014
    Jaga
    Lakki Marwat
    Accumulated bonus
    790.00 USD
    Thanks
    124 posts pe 145 martaba thanks
    PAMM account broker ki taraf se best facility hoti hai aur agar hum PAMM account use karte hon to money safe rahti hai aur capital wash hone ka khatra nahi rehta. agar kisi ko forex market ki samj bilkul na aaey to ye facility hasil kar ly kun k is main profit sharing hoti hai.

malikshakeel04's Avatar Senior Member
    Tareekh shamoliat
    Dec 2013
    Accumulated bonus
    1,167.22 USD
    Thanks
    99 posts pe 136 martaba thanks
    han ji ap ne sai kaha ke ager hum aisa karte hain ke PAMM system ka hisa bante hain tu humaien loss nahi hota is main account safe ap ka amount safe hota hai aur ap ko profit bhi milta hai but main yehi kahon ga is main ap learn kya karte hain kyoun ke ap learning ke liye kuch milta nahi hai ap k experience main koi izafa nahi hota

Page 3 of 17 PehlaPehla 1234513 ... AkhiriAkhiri