Earn $50 to $500 daily with my secret strategy!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you want to earn big money then you will have to start the way I am telling you.

1. Register for a free account here:
    2. You will get a free demo account.
    3. Then once you open your account follow these steps. ( these only work on this site not anywhere else and I have my real account with them and no problem with money withdraws at all.

i) Select Eur/Usd currency pair
    ii) Go to instaforex.com and check how many people are buying or selling the pair ( below the page you can see the % of buy and sell)
    iii) If buy is more than 50% then go back to your account and select HIGHER. If sell is more than 50% select LOWER.
    iv) Select $1 for small account( less than $100) and $5 (for accounts more than $100). This will be your investment.
    v) Then press BUY. and wait.
    vi) DO NOT change any other setting not even the time it is by default 2 minutes already set for our strategy.
    vi) Once the time is up look at the rate of the currency at expire if you are in profit then repeat step (ii). If you are in loss then go to step (vii) below:
    vii) Put $2 this time and repeat the whole process again. every time you win you repeat step (ii) and when you lose you put the amount of money i have stated below:

FOR small accounts(less than $100)
    $1
    $2
    $5
    $15
    $50

FOR large accounts (more than $100)
    $5
    $10
    $25
    $70
    $200

The fourth or fifth is always 100% profit so you will make lots of profit this way. But do not be greedy and stop trading once you make $50 to $500 a day. Best to start with small investment like $1 and grow gradually. If you need my help add my skype id: and trade over my shoulders with me 30 minutes daily and earn 100% profit. I will add a video of the above soon.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ; 23-02-2016, 08:18 PM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I will tell you how to do it

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: lazer
    its Amazing But how to work on this site can you explaan that
    you should first register for free demo account as a NEW USER here: https://MarketsWorld.com/?a=1K8WHVZ

then email me at mes004@hotmail.com and i will tell you what to do next in simple steps and you will start earning money. It is a very simple strategy to work with. I can guide you also on skype my id is: sirshafaq I will then guide you myself.

Also add me as a friend in this forum to get latest. thanks.
    Last edited by ; 04-01-2015, 05:36 PM.
    • #3 Collapse

trading krne k leye kya kya krna zroori hai me abi yha new hn or mje es k bare me itna pta nae
      • #4 Collapse

If you want to earn big money then you will have to start the way I am telling you.

1. Register for a free account here: https://MarketsWorld.com/?a=1K8WHVZ
        2. You will get a free demo account.
        3. Then once you open your account follow these steps. ( these only work on this site not anywhere else and I have my real account with them and no problem with money withdraws at all.

i) Select Eur/Usd currency pair
        ii) Go to instaforex.com and check how many people are buying or selling the pair ( below the page you can see the % of buy and sell)
        iii) If buy is more than 50% then go back to your account and select HIGHER. If sell is more than 50% select LOWER.
        iv) Select $1 for small account( less than $100) and $5 (for accounts more than $100). This will be your investment.
        v) Then press BUY. and wait.
        vi) DO NOT change any other setting not even the time it is by default 2 minutes already set for our strategy.
        vi) Once the time is up look at the rate of the currency at expire if you are in profit then repeat step (ii). If you are in loss then go to step (vii) below:
        vii) Put $2 this time and repeat the whole process again. every time you win you repeat step (ii) and when you lose you put the amount of money i have stated below:

FOR small accounts(less than $100)
        $1
        $2
        $5
        $15
        $50

FOR large accounts (more than $100)
        $5
        $10
        $25
        $70
        $200

The fourth or fifth is always 100% profit so you will make lots of profit this way. But do not be greedy and stop trading once you make $50 to $500 a day. Best to start with small investment like $1 and grow gradually. If you need my help add my skype id: sirshafaq and trade over my shoulders with me 30 minutes daily and earn 100% profit. I will add a video of the above soon.
        Thanks.
        email: mes004@hotmail.com
        phone: 923345555838
        • #5 Collapse

trading is tottally based on cleaver mind which everybody doesnot have...
          • #6 Collapse

i think trading support or resistance p hy sab ki sab es ko samjho .fabonchi rectrement ko samjho phir real p ana warna mary bhai shru main log kam knowleddge ki waja sy loss kar jaty hain firs of all learn then goes to earn................
            • #7 Collapse

yaar trading kay liyia mera yeh jo ishtihaar hay iss kay mutabiq amal karo aur agar koi problem hai to call kar lo. no diya hay ishtihar kay end per. main apni videos bhi email kar doon ga. friend add kar lo.
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

trading krne k leye kya kya krna zroori hai me abi yha new hn or mje es k bare me itna pta nae or wse hamen khud small investment se trading karni chye or daily ka profit or loss range manage kar leni chye wo ix lye qk insan mein lalach kafi hota hai agr wo win kar raha ho to wo phr apni investment ko double kar deta hai or phr loss kar deta apni sari investment ixl lye just investment ka agr ap 20% bhi daily ka earn kr len to kafi hai baki next day qk 1 din mein ameer hna ka dream sirf wohi pura kar skty hain jo k epxert hoty hian ix lye new members just only invest little bit amount

اب آن لائن

Working...
                X