No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

review about creatine 2
    review about creatine 2 is

one of the best, most famous and most nutritional supplements to increase muscle mass in the shortest possible time.

Creatine is present in the body at a rate of 95% in skeletal muscle tissue and it increases the secretion of growth hormone.

We must know that scientific research ???? You acknowledge that it is very safe to use even if you will use it on a permanent basis without interruption

???? Ok, so what is creatine good for?

Increase power in exercise
    Increase energy
    Increase muscle mass ???? Like what I said before, the possibility of increasing muscle mass by up to 6.3% of the size of your muscle mass within one month
    Increasing muscle recovery

Creatine increases the percentage of water in the body from 1 to 3 kg

We must know that in many types of creatine
    monohydrate ????
    micronized ????
    kre ????
    alkalyn ????
    dicreatin malate ????
    Hcl ????

Ok, I can talk about each one in detail, but let us talk about the most popular type, take a month, and be used by professionals, which is monohydrate, which has a purity of 99.8%, and it is the best type to increase muscle mass in the least time and for the loading period is not necessary at all and does not require a load period

???? a little Information remains on the walk

???? It is necessary to drink water to reduce the level of stomach acid
    ???? Try to take a suspension of sugar or grape juice 5 minutes before creatine, because it increases the speed of absorption of creatine by 60% because if you do not have this, the absorption will remain normal during 90 minutes
    ???? increases the speed of protein building inside the muscle, meaning that you need to eat a lot of protein and use a dietary supplement and any protein in order to keep the equation complete
    ???? Negi remains to the point that all people disagree with, which is that creatine increases the percentage of water, and this is not a good thing from the point of view of the one who says this, and I wish the one who says this to you? See what my words remain ???? Knowing that the saturation of the muscle with water allows the muscle fibers to absorb the largest amount of amino acids, meaning that you must take amino with creatine .. You have noticed that the benefit remains from water retention, or we can benefit from it, how if we understand and study ????????

⛔⛔✋✋Stop, stay here, and take care of what is happening ????
    Concentrate and look at the topic and see how to benefit correctly ✅ from creatine. A very important thing that I must say is that in supplements you must take it with creatine in order to complete the equation
    correctly and it is the way protein + amino,
    meaning the course must remain a component of creatine + any protein + amino
    Medicine we know why that creatine Bezid speed building protein needed remains Nakhadd protein food supplement protein and eat
    and water retention Bisod absorption of amino acids remains necessary enter Aminu or eat eating the amino acids Ashan amino acids in which 16% nitrogen and nitrogen is important Jaddaaaaaaaaa to deliver food and protein for muscles
    Shoft Still, creatine, protein, and amino acids hooked up ???? It cannot be dispensed with, even though there are needs in the text that are intertwined and serve each other ???? Whatever you understand most, all what you benefit is correct ✔

In many types of creatine in the global market, but the best keratin from my point of view and my experience is Cell Tech

اب آن لائن

Working...
X