Trading with Forex price action strategies - Simple, indicator free approach.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading with Forex price action strategies - Simple, indicator free approach.
    Hey guys,

I was recommended by one of my War Room members to start a thread here and share some price action based analysis. Looking around, I see that there are many keen traders here who are eager to learn how to become good traders and are facing the many challenges you encounter on your trading journey.

I see there are some english threads and some in languages I don't understand hopefully you can all understand English.

My name is Graham, and I've been trading with price action for about 6 years now. As soon as I discovered price action trading, I fell in love with it and become very passionate about it. Trading is the ultimate test of the mind you will probably ever face in your life, if you think an algebra exam is stressful then you obviously haven't been a serious Forex trader.

So my approach to the market is basically to keep things simple, and I do that by removing all unnecessary variables from the chart like indicators, removing insignificant S/R levels and trend lines and focus on the higher time frames like the daily chart.

I only mark the important turning points on the charts and wait for price action signals to form there. We trade signals like the rejection candle (pin bar trading), inside day breakout, indecision breakout, outside candle and the power candle.

I've started this thread to share some of my daily commentary for those who are interesting in price action trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Click image for larger version

Name:	euraud.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12316925

Looking at the EURAUD cross pair after the close of last week’s trading, where a price action event has taken place at the current ‘market top’. From the daily chart point of view, this market has been in an overall range, moves higher terminating at the range top and sell offs bouncing off the range bottom.

When the market tested the range top last weekly, price stalled and then rejected any further moves higher past the resistance containment level. The Friday candle closed as a bearish rejection candle with a lower close than it’s open, signalling lower prices.

This has been a proven level for price action signals, with the last two tests of this level also generating bearish rejection candles that matured into nice profits. EURAUD can produce big moves, so we will be watching this one on Monday, looking for retracement entries.
    • #3 Collapse

it is the biggest financial market in the world with high risk. Nevertheless when the needed or required knowledge and experiences are acquired through hard work or from a professional willing to assist..
      • #4 Collapse

Bhai apki informatino kafi had tk profit deny wli lgti hai lekn bt wohi hai k trading karna bohat e risky hai or bohat se tips or indicators log istmal kar k btaty hain k esy kren gy to ap zror win karen gy or bohat se strategic bhi hain lekn risky platfourm per jab kam kia ja raha ho to apko koi bhi indicator or strategic istamal kar len tension phr bhi mind mein rahy ge k kahen loss na ho jye to market har lamha change hoti rehti hai up or down baki ap practice karty rehen
        • #5 Collapse

Re: Trading with Forex price action strategies - Simple, indicator free approach.

Hume boht hi carefully se strategy plan karnie chaiya warna ya Forex boht risky ho sakta ha. Mai FreshForex broker k sath kam kar rah hoon jahan boht supportive features ha jis mai kam spread se bonuses tak majood ha. Mujhe 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus inka.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Re: Trading with Forex price action strategies - Simple, indicator free approach.

I am trading in forex, stocks and crypto over a period of time, to me forex has the most fluctuations among all the financial markets. Therefore, I have started focusing on this entirely. Having experienced different brokers, I can say IronFX is amongst one of the very best. I am currently using Mt4 platform, which is very smooth and easy to trade through. While Metatrader 4 download can be easily down for all. As per using indicators or anything as such, I prefer more on fundamental analysis instead of technical.

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X