What's the CONSOLE CASHING ISSUE WITH NBA, MADDEN, AND FIFA?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What's the CONSOLE CASHING ISSUE WITH NBA, MADDEN, AND FIFA?
    However, I love playing sports games as myself. Maybe boring but I've been a part of and still play a ton of team sports (including what we'd call American football) which is why playing the role of a real person was always enjoyable to me.

Xbox Responds to Console Crashing Issues When Playing NBA2K22, Madden 22, or FIFA 22. Gaming consoles can be plagued by a myriad of problems. The latest problem that is causing Xbox consoles to crash when they play Madden 22, NBA 2K22 or FIFA 22 is certainly one of them.

The latest console issue is odd in that it is only seeming to impact sports games, but not all of the same company, with the NBA problem dating back a couple of weeks. This issue has been present for a while and continues to cause problems for gamers trying to play these games. However, Xbox continues to work tirelessly to correct it.

Xbox Support is surely one of the best on the market when it comes to responding on issues related to their consoles. Here is yet another proof of that. They posted the following tweet on Xbox Support Twitter after initial reports about Xbox console crashes with NBA 2K22:

While it's been a problem for a couple of weeks with Xbox, even more mention of the console crash started popping in recent times about players having some major issues when trying to specifically play NBA 2K22 on Xbox Series X or S as we've reported ourselves a couple of weeks back. If you try to load NBA 2K22 on Xbox Series X/S consoles, many players have reported the system crash, followed by an error message that states that the console is built to shut down automatically due to inadequate ventilation.

Want to learn more about Madden 22 Coins at mmoexp website

اب آن لائن

Working...
X