meta trade 5
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

agar is ki requirement 64 bit system hay to is ka matlab ya huwa ky is ky liy to window 7 ya 8 install karny pary gi kia kehty hain ap dosto
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

g mre bahi mt4 ak acha software ha trading ke lia is ko hr koi asani sy use kar skta ya mt5 ke tra difficult nai ha..so it is good for new traders is mt4 or mein yahi kr raha hon abi or ya ak bht best be hai......././//
      • #33 Collapse

Let your iPhone operate as your key to the markets, trading with flexibility and security with the ThinkForex MT4 iPhone Trader Available in 10 languags, the ThinkForex iPhone Mboile Trader delivers the power to trade at your convenience with the familiar featuers of tje MetaTarder 4 client terminal.

• #34 Collapse

using mobile termilan in daily activities for any affer and dearv consult for meta trade 5 . i think this is great for man anf some other important thoing in the world....

• #35 Collapse

there usually are 2 software are generally visiting currently days meta 4 ALONG WITH meta all 5 but my partner and i have experience That meta 5 as well as meta 4 of which one is actually greater but mostly a person say all about meta 4 yes to use your current bounce is usually supplied in order to all of us through forum but read members comments That which one you\'ll want to MAKE USE OF that you should acquire better decision
            • #36 Collapse

you will find a couple of software package are working these days meta four as well as meta 5 but i've encounter which meta 5 or even meta four what kind is much better but typically persons claim about meta four sure you should use this rebound is actually provided to us all by simply community but understand people feedback that which just one use to be able to carry much better determination.
              • #37 Collapse

You will discover a pair of computer software will work now days meta 5 as well as meta 5 however i have experience that will meta 5 or even meta 5 what kind is much better however typically folks claim concerning meta 5 of course you need to use the actual jump is actually directed at us by online community however understand people responses what 1 you should utilize to help you acquire greater conclusion.
                • #38 Collapse

ok dear two software are working now days meta 4 and meta 5 but i have experience that meta 5 or meta 4 which one is better but mostly people say about me]]]]]]]]]]]
                  • #39 Collapse

forex trading here you are the perfect sireis in the formum posting s thati srealyy good form here you can do thatis reakky .....
                    • #40 Collapse

is sawal ka jwb main ye hi du ga k trder 4 and 5 k tools kuch aisay hain jis mai difference hai.Ager hum aik dam se live account se meta trader 5 use karain gay tu hum acha result hasil nahi kar sakty ...
                      • #41 Collapse

Hum MT5 ko bonus ky amount say trading ky liy istimal kar sakty hain lakin MT5 64bit system pay sahi chalta hay. Buhat se nai chisain dal di gai hain. Indicators or expert advisers bhi MT4 say ziada hain. Siknay ky lia time lagy ga
                        • #42 Collapse

Meta trder 4 and 5 k tools kuch aisay hain jis mai difference hai.Ager hum aik dam se live account se meta trader 5 use karain gay tu hum acha result hasil nahi kar sakain gay.Filhal bonus account k leye meta trader 5 offer nahi howa just meta trader 4 se he hum trading kar sakty hain.Lekin bhout jald jab hum meta trader 5 use kar sakain gay tu yeh zaida munasib ho ga k hum us ki practice pehlay demo account pay kar lain.
                          • #43 Collapse

Computer software without you I would jump to the meta 5 or great need to use to find out what will work will, meta-meta-4 about 4 and 5, though men and women were brought through the platform Meta Meta 4 is a special day in spite of it all will, you really need to use the idea of ​​a member of the study will be able to select individuals.
                            • #44 Collapse

dear main na meta trader 5 ko used karne ka laye install kayea tha but muje is ki kuch smj nahi ayei muje ja bohat advance laga is waja sa main pher is ko used nahi kayea meta trader 4 muje is ki nisbat used karne main easy lagta hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: sandhu پيغام ديکھيے
                                ham forex main trading kay liay meta trade 5 ko use ker saktay hain apnay bonus kay amount say aur kya ye acha rahay ga is kay liay?
                                bhai jan darasal mt5 aik letest version hy
                                aur ho sakta hy k log is mn trade karty ho
                                lekin mn ny to aj tak sab ko mt4 mn hi trade karty dekha hy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X