PAMM trading sud to nahi
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Jis bhi kaam men sirf profit ho or nuqsaan na ho ushe sood kehte hen but yahan profit loss dono hen islye mera jahan tk khayal he yeh sood nahe..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

based on everyone pamm is not great for and also we would like to business along with bounce volume and also pamm is not giving trading along with bounce volume first it turned out the alternative yet these days you cannot understand this option and also you need to business simply along with a real income and also my partner and i have no concept that just how much you'll get should you make investments 1 in pamm trading method.
      • #18 Collapse

in line with everyone pamm just isn't good for and you should trade together with jump sum and pamm just isn't giving dealing together with jump sum very first it turned out some sort of alternative yet now a days you can not fully grasp this option and you should trade just together with real cash and i don't know which the amount you will definately get when you commit 1 in pamm dealing program.
        • #19 Collapse

in line with me pamm is not great for and we would like to business together with jump quantity and pamm is not supplying buying and selling together with jump quantity very first it was a choice nevertheless execute you can't understand prospect and you should business solely together with real money and i do not know that the amount of you will definately get in case you make investments 1 in pamm buying and selling technique.
          • #20 Collapse

han ager aisa hota hai ke ager jo log ap ke trade karte hain ager un ko loss hota hai tu ap ko bhi loss ho aur ager un ko profit hota hai tu ap ko bhi profit ho ga tu is hissab se ye business sud main nahi ata aur mere khyal main sud yahi hota hai ke ap just profit hi ho chahe jo log ap ke liye trading kar rahe hain un ko loss ho
            • #21 Collapse

in line with myself pamm isn't best for along with we should business using jump quantity along with pamm isn't giving dealing using jump quantity first it absolutely was a option but these days you can't understand this prospect along with you have to business just using real money along with when i have no clue which just how much you're going to get if you devote 1 inside pamm dealing technique.
              • #22 Collapse

yar mujahy ye tu maloom naheen hy ky ye PAMM system sud hy ya naheen, laikun kisi mufti sahib ko es ka tamam tatreeqa kar bata kur es baray meen maloomat li ja sakti hy, laikun meray khayal meen aisay karoobar meen sharakit jaiz ho sakti hy jis meen nafa oor nuqsan ho. phir bhi mufti sahib ki raey ly laini chahye.
                • #23 Collapse

slide:paamm systm yeh phir foreign currency trading organization just as one total hello there sood hai agar sound can be se inkaar karein toh sound khud dhoka deingay haan albata abi insta islqmic exchanging bill optiom dey raha hai humey people okay barwy mein maloom karna chahiya aur phir wahi bill khilnw chahiya.
                  • #24 Collapse

I think we can protect us from loss due to great hard working and with long time struggle, which are the only ways will give us more profit and protect us from many losses and also from mistakes,
                    • #25 Collapse

dear pehli tu baat ya hai k din raat ko trading karna k kia fiada hai jab hum iss business mein kam time mein achy earning kar skta hain hum ko bhut free ho kar trading karni chaya aur din mein ziada se ziada two hour ki trading mara khal mein theak hai jis se hum sb ko time de skta hain.
                      • #26 Collapse

The income has to come from someplace, proper? This is mainly a very good thing, but there are a lot of on the internet forex brokers out there who are not on an equal level of service and technical capability as other online forex brokers. In their thoughts, a operating .
                        • #27 Collapse

Learning how to trade in the foreign exchange market is a complicated business. A Forex demo account can take the pressure away by simulating the market without spending real money. Thus, a new player in the business can gain insight and confidence, and later apply the experience gained in demos .
                          • #28 Collapse

main bht sy steps hen jin ko follow krny sy hm achy trader ban skty hen, first learn and demo use krna part hy, jab live account main trading krty hen to emotional or greed sy kam ni lena, is sy hm na kuch learn kr paty hen or na kuch earn kr paty hen, ager achy trader bannana chaten hen to patience sy or learn kr k trading krni ho gi.
                            • #29 Collapse

In every business which we want to success we must be a need of some hard working. When we work hard and involve completely in any business we are successful in it. In Forex trading if any one want to success in easy way then he/she must be consult with experts and take tips about how to avoid from loss. If any one completely involve in the Forex trading there is easy to success in some time.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

i think forex us wqt bnd ho skta hay jab dunia ki sub currencies bnd ho jaingi currency k mutbadal koi zariya nikala jay ga lain dain ka lekin aisa possible ni hoskta kabhi bhi, kiu k i think iss k elawa koi rasta nikal ni skta.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X