Why Not Meta Trader 5 ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

If you have demo accont on mt5 to you have experinced it at one time you cannot open sell and buy trade at same time if you open sell so you buy cosed there is no concept of hedging on mt5 only one trade open at one time
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

I do not often use the meta 4 traders and they do not want to change their trading platform, and if they change, they need time to understand it, and I think Meta 5 is very software update, and it is very difficult to understand, and this is also a meta -5 Like so many other things and is used because you can hedge with meta 5
      • #18 Collapse

meta trader 5 is latest software and it is some tough to use for newbies so in this way every one can not use this software easily so meta trader5 is not batter then meta trader4 meta trader4 is old and easy to use then the meta trader5..
        • #19 Collapse

mjhay nahi pata k log mt5 ko pasand ku nahi kartay hain ku k me nay is k siwa kisi aur pay kaam he nahi kya hai.is pay kaam karnay k lye hame aur zyada experience hasil karna paray ga.
          • #20 Collapse

jee my dear bhot se log mtatrader 4 ko he use kar ky trade karty ha kyo ka wo best ha mt5 se bhot se logo na kha ha ky mt5 me trading karty hovy problem hoty ha jab ky mt4 me ash khuch bh nahi hota ha
            • #21 Collapse

han yar mujay abi ek dost ki post sa pata chala ka meta trader 5 main ap heding ni kar saktay is laye main es ko pasand ni karta aur log bi shyed es leyay es ko pasand ni kartay.
              • #22 Collapse

If you have tryout account with mt5 for your requirements include experienced this formerly you can not wide open sell and buy industry in exact same moment if you wide open sell therefore you invest in closed there is absolutely no notion of hedging with mt5 merely one industry wide open formerly.
                • #23 Collapse

I do think meta dealer 5 is regarding move forward dealers. And so for people meta dealer several is the foremost. Appreciate it for the pleasant debate topic.
                  • #24 Collapse

I do believe meta speculator 5 is merely pertaining to progress investors. Consequently for all of us meta speculator four is the greatest. Appreciate it for that nice discussion subject matter.

• #25 Collapse

Should you have tryout consideration using mt5 for your requirements contain knowledgeable this earlier you can't open up promote and purchase marketplace in identical instant if you open up promote thus you spend money on sealed there is absolutely no idea involving hedging using mt5 simply 1 marketplace open up earlier.

• #26 Collapse

I think meta broker 5 is for progress professionals. Therefore for us meta broker 4 is the foremost. Thank you to the pleasant conversation subject matter.
                        • #27 Collapse

acctullay log mt4 is lay zada use kerty hain q kay wo strt he iisy say laity hain to is ko smjhana or kam kerna zada assan lagta ha is ma . or dosri taraf jana thora mushkil first is ko smjhna thebn us ko try kerna zada risky ha
                          • #28 Collapse

dear in matatrader5 hedging is not allow the mostly people do not join matatrader5, and it is also updated version and difficult to understand it. these are the reasons the people do not like matatrader5
                            • #29 Collapse

Hello how are you everyone
                              Bro Meta Trader 4 , Meta Trader 5 kai hai muj nahi pata my full new hu forex my. main just startins se he instaforex use karta Ara hu. bs
                              iss liy muj koi idea nahi .

Thank you
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

I'm sure meta trader 5 should be only pertaining to improve merchants. Therefore for people like us meta trader 4 is the best. Thank you with the pleasant debate subject.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X