Moving average (SMA, EMA)
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon!!:)
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

ap humesha ki tarah aj bhi boht achi achi information dey rhy hain jo k hum han ham inka setup kis tarha kary ema ka period or sma ka period kia rakhna new members ko bht madad deti hain isi trah hum juniors ka sath..............
      • #48 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many this from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
        • #49 Collapse

You are right bro , moving average aik bht he common cheez hy or jahan tak meny dykha hy ye bht he helpful hy trading men , is se humen market ka trend dykhny men kaafi aasaani ho jatihy or hum bht easyly order place kar skty hen
          • #50 Collapse

quick taking average AS WELL AS exponential shipping average would be the Best indicator consumed with the traders in order to predict ones direction associated with market. This really is mostly consumed with different indicators. Equally it is brand suggest It It requires your current average associated with sooner expenses after that provide future trend signal.
            • #51 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu leki ap humesha ki tarah aj bhi boht achi achi information dey rhy hain jo k hum new members ko bht madad deti hain isi trah hum juniors ka sath dety rahein
              • #52 Collapse

dear yes moving average bhot he best indicator ha trading ma or muja lagata ha ka ya indicator sub ko use karna chaia kue ka ais ka indicator ka result bhot ach aha
                • #53 Collapse

simple shipping average AS WELL AS exponential moving average is the Best indicator taken with the traders in order to predict ones direction involving market. This can be mostly obtained inside different indicators. As the identify suggest The item It takes your own average associated with before fees then supply the future trend signal.
                  • #54 Collapse

easy carrying average AND exponential moving average will be the Easiest indicator used through the traders to help predict the direction associated with market. It is mostly obtained throughout different indicators. In the same way the title suggest The idea It requires ones average associated with previous costs after that required future trend signal.
                    • #55 Collapse

quick shipping average AS WELL AS exponential shipping average may be the Best indicator consumed by the traders for you to predict the direction of market. That is mostly taken within various other indicators. Just like it\'s brand suggest The idea It takes the average connected with sooner charges subsequently provide the future trend signal.
                      • #56 Collapse

Simple taking average AS WELL AS exponential carrying average could be the Least complicated indicator taken through the traders to help predict your own direction involving market. This really is mostly obtained with various other indicators. In the same way its brand suggest The idea It requires your average associated with previous prices after that provide future trend signal.
                        • #57 Collapse

dear yes shipping average bhot he Least difficult indicator ha trading ma or muja lagata ha ka ya indicator sub ko WORK WITH karna chaia kue ka ais ka indicator ka result bhot ach aha
                          • #58 Collapse

simple moving average ALONG WITH exponential moving average will be the Least complicated indicator taken because of the traders to be able to predict the direction regarding market. It is mostly obtained with different indicators. Just like its label suggest The idea You will need your own average connected with before expenses after that provide the future trend signal.
                            • #59 Collapse

dear friend it is very good post i like it very much and appreciate it but i m new at here so i can not reply your thread but i know one thing about your thread your thread is best to learn for all the member of forex
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu Ab masla yeh hay k humay pata kaisay chalay ga k exponential kaha say milay gi aur simple kaha say, to is k lye hum jab moving average par click karay gay to jo choti si window hamay nazar aye gi wha par hi yeh option available hay, Parameters k tab may hum dekh saktay hain MA methods may yeh option show ho rahay hotay hain. Is may meray khayal say parameter k tab may teen chezain bohat aham hain, aik to Period, dosra MA method aur teesra apply to.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X