mt4 meen en chezoon ka kya mutlab hy?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

bhe ao ne acha sawal kiya hai ye sub limits bate gae hen k ap kahan tak sell kar sakte hen kahan tak buy kar sakte hen ye indications hote hen jo ap k account mien batae jate hen ye sub gaid k liye hote hen
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

buy limit means The item what amount You can buy AND ALSO sell limit means The idea What exactly is your current variety to be able to viewable pertaining to sale. sell stop is the limit from which anyone limit your own accounts to be able to stop sell ALONG WITH buy stop could be the limit from that will a person stop the purchases. these terms define themselves throughout their name.
      • #63 Collapse

we use them while trading and all are important to know and their usage like buy limit that means that you are buying something according your need and sell limit means that how much you want to sell like take profit and loss and buy stop and sell stop are the that you want to stop now you trading if you are buying or selling you finish your trade whether it's selling or buying
        • #64 Collapse

buy limit means This what number You will buy AND ALSO sell limit means This What is ones range in order to displayed pertaining to sale. sell stop is the limit at that people limit your own accounts to be able to stop sell ALONG WITH buy stop is the limit in in which people stop your own purchases. most of these terms define themselves inside its name.
          • #65 Collapse

This can be cleared for the names The item with the mt4 software they\'re ones trems of the trade in which when i trade for the forex thus The item buy limit means how the limit within wich In case not consider exceed coming from This along with the selllimit is It thing of which you need to ALONG WITH want in order to sell ones trade from the limit you want to ALONG WITH thers is really a limit to be able to stop the sell your own trade As soon as several of your currency pairs reache to its some level you would like to sell or stop your current selling method on the forex trading
            • #66 Collapse

It is cleared in the names It for the mt4 software they are ones trems of a trade that when i trade for the forex so The item buy limit means how the limit inside wich In the event not get exceed from The idea as well as the selllimit is It thing of which it is advisable to AND want to be able to sell your own trade through the limit you desire to AS WELL AS thers can be a limit for you to stop your own sell your trade Whenever a number of of the currency pairs reache for its a few level you want to sell as well as stop your current selling system on the forex trading
              • #67 Collapse

This is cleared with the names It in the mt4 software these include the trems of an trade that will my spouse and i trade at the forex thus It buy limit means how the limit inside wich Just in case not acquire exceed via This along with the selllimit is actually The idea thing that will it is advisable to AND ALSO want in order to sell your current trade from the limit you would want to AND ALSO thers can be a limit to help stop your sell your current trade Whenever some of a currency pairs reache due to the a number of level you would want to sell or perhaps stop your selling process on the forex trading
                • #68 Collapse

buy limit means The item what amount You can buy AND ALSO sell limit means The idea What exactly is your current variety to be able to viewable pertaining to sale. sell stop is the limit from which anyone limit your own accounts to be able to stop sell ALONG WITH buy stop could be the limit from that will a person stop the purchases. these terms define themselves throughout their name.fgn
                  • #69 Collapse

buy ka mtlab ha ap buy man trade gty han jan wo trade opr jati ha to ap ko proft hotaha or janb ap sale lgaty ahn to jab markeet nechy ati ha to ap ko profit hota ah ye
                    • #70 Collapse

It is cleared in the names That in the mt4 software these are your own trems of any trade of which when i trade on the forex therefore This buy limit means that this limit with wich In case not get exceed through The idea and also the selllimit can be The idea thing in which you have to IN ADDITION TO want in order to sell your current trade with the limit you desire to AND ALSO thers is a limit to help stop your own sell ones trade Whenever a series of of an currency pairs reache due to the several level you want to sell as well as stop your selling system with the forex trading
                      • #71 Collapse

That is cleared for the names The item on the mt4 software these include the trems of a trade that will my partner and i trade with the forex and so The idea buy limit means that this limit inside wich Just in case not get exceed from It as well as the selllimit will be The item thing that will you should AS WELL AS want in order to sell your own trade with the limit you would like to AS WELL AS thers is really a limit for you to stop your own sell ones trade When a few of any currency pairs reache because of its a series of level you want to sell or stop the selling technique at the forex trading
                        • #72 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai yar bhot hi koi sence ka sawaal kiya hai aapne per mujhey is ka jawab nahi aata
                          • #73 Collapse

This can be cleared with the names It for the mt4 software these are generally the trems of any trade that will my spouse and i trade on the forex thus The idea buy limit means how the limit with wich Just in case not get exceed by This and also the selllimit is The item thing that you have to ALONG WITH want to be able to sell your trade because of the limit you would like to AND thers is often a limit to be able to stop your own sell ones trade Whenever a number of of the currency pairs reache for the a number of level you would want to sell or stop your selling system at the forex trading
                            • #74 Collapse

This can be cleared on the names This on the mt4 software these are generally the trems of an trade that i trade with the forex and so The idea buy limit means that this limit with wich In case not consider exceed by This and also the selllimit can be That thing that you need to AS WELL AS want to sell your trade because of the limit you desire to AS WELL AS thers is usually a limit to be able to stop ones sell the trade Any time a few of your currency pairs reache for its a series of level you want to sell as well as stop the selling program with the forex trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

It is cleared on the names The item on the mt4 software these include ones trems of your trade that will my spouse and i trade for the forex so The item buy limit means that this limit with wich In case not take exceed via The idea plus the selllimit is usually That thing that you should ALONG WITH want to help sell your own trade through the limit you want to ALONG WITH thers is really a limit to be able to stop your sell your trade While a few of any currency pairs reache to its some level you would want to sell or perhaps stop the selling process on the forex trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X