Indicators ka proper use
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

You could be proper The item suitable UTILIZE connected with indicators will be very must IN ADDITION TO no matter whether i do not MAKE USE OF them within appropriate application form and then we may consider loss ALONG WITH As a person said It several indicators offer fake informations but within MY point associated with check out we In the event trade only with no indicators for new traders using indicators tend to be too much complications ALONG WITH when i think when i would just like to be able to trade with out indicators
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

Sir Aap nay Sahi Kaha k indicators buhat Saray hain... meray pas ek indicator hai Trade Asstnt Wo Mt4 k 4 indicators Say mil Kar bana hai Agar Forum k moderator ijazat dain Gy Tou Main Share Karoun Ga... Waisay in my view indicators ko bas Dekhnaa chahiyee hameshaa un par 100 percent yakeen nahin KArnaa Chahiyee market ko Dekhnay k liye Trend lines Draw Karna Sab Say best hai .,.,.,,
      • #63 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai
        • #64 Collapse

abhi tk indicators ko itna seriously liye nhe hai aur na hi kabhi in kay usage ko importance di hai
          mai bary time frame ko to daikh kar he chalti ho main ap say agree krta ho
          • #65 Collapse

ain nay abhi tak indicators ko itna seriously liye nahin hain aur na hi kabhi in kay usage ko importance di hain tab main zada indicators kay baray main nahin keh sakti kay un ka usage ap ko kitnay profits day sakta hain
            • #66 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon.1.1.1.1.1.~!
              • #67 Collapse

You may be appropriate This appropriate EMPLOY involving indicators is usually very must ALONG WITH whether my partner and i do not MAKE USE OF them in proper form and then my spouse and i will certainly get loss AS WELL AS As you said The item a number of indicators offer fake informations but throughout OUR point of watch when i Just in case trade single without having indicators intended for new traders utilizing indicators usually are too much complications AND ALSO my spouse and i think my spouse and i would like to trade with no indicators
                • #68 Collapse

mere khayal main new trader ko zayada indicators use karnay hi nahi chaiye. wo jitney zayada indicators use karta jaye ga, uss ke liye trading aur zayada complicated hoti jaye gi aur basics bhi clear nahi ho payein gi. better yahi hai ke jitna ho sakay simple trading se hi start karay.
                  • #69 Collapse

You could end up right The item appropriate USE regarding indicators can be very must AS WELL AS if my spouse and i do not EMPLOY them within right application form subsequently my partner and i will certainly acquire loss IN ADDITION TO As an individual said That a few indicators give fake informations but throughout MY PERSONAL point connected with watch when i In case trade singular devoid of indicators intended for new traders utilizing indicators are usually too much complications AS WELL AS my partner and i think i would similar to to trade devoid of indicators
                    • #70 Collapse

i agree with you that if anybody enter any profession than they can understand the simple knowledge of the profession so a trader should join forex by learning the basic knowledge of forex trading and then step by step he/she can gain the overall knowledge of forex.
                      • #71 Collapse

You could be proper This correct MAKE USE OF associated with indicators is usually very must ALONG WITH regardless of whether my spouse and i do not USE them throughout appropriate form after that we may consider loss IN ADDITION TO Just as you said The idea a few indicators provide fake informations but in THE point of look at we In case trade single without having indicators intended for new traders using indicators are generally too much complications AS WELL AS my partner and i think we would including in order to trade without indicators
                        • #72 Collapse

You could end up right The idea appropriate EMPLOY of indicators is very must IN ADDITION TO if i do not USE them with appropriate form and then i can consider loss AS WELL AS Equally anyone said This several indicators allow fake informations but throughout MY PERSONAL point associated with view i In the event trade single devoid of indicators regarding new traders making use of indicators tend to be too much complications AS WELL AS my spouse and i think i would such as to help trade without indicators
                          • #73 Collapse

indicators to bohat saray mil jaye gay ap logo ko, aur us ka use bhi bata diya jaye ga, lakin kuch indicators aisay hotay hain jo signals ko repaint kartay hain, jaisa keh fractals, parabolic SAR, aur aisay hi dosray indicators, to aisay indicators par jab bhi ap analysis kar rahay ho market ko to aik baat dhyan may rakho keh market ko big time frame may bhi lazmi dekho, jaisa keh fractal jab big time frame may banta hay
                            • #74 Collapse

You will be appropriate This proper MAKE USE OF regarding indicators is actually very must IN ADDITION TO whether i do not EMPLOY them with right application form and then my spouse and i can get loss AND ALSO Just like a person said This a few indicators give fake informations but within MY point associated with check out i In the event that trade sole with out indicators regarding new traders applying indicators are generally too much complications IN ADDITION TO when i think my spouse and i would such as to trade without indicators
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

bhai ny bht achi bat share ki hai k indicator pe waqae hme 100 persent trust nhe krna chahey frame sgnal best hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X