Rebots are not working on MT4..?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

Rebot is working having MTA you could possibly think difficulty to work with this because week in the past MT4 in place was involved with the MT4 Software If you wish to work with robotic please click on document menu then click on information folder peast ex-4 document within expert advisor thus expert advisor show within navigator folder.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

very nice thread i like and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely
      • #63 Collapse

bhai jan men ap ki bat samajh gaya hoon ap ye keh rahy henky robot mt4 pr kam nahi kry hen mujhy robot trading ky bary men nahi pta men ny kabhi robot trading nahi ki men mnual trading krta hn or q ky manual trading sy hi knowledge or experience milta hy
        • #64 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai
          • #65 Collapse

bahi mara muja robot ka bara ma kuch ni pata ha kyo9 ka mara khyal sa jab bhe ham ko as kam kah abra mah bohot achi lagta aya ha jab bhe ham a pa ko as sa achi kam karav sakta ha muja bhe pata lagtra aya ha.
            • #66 Collapse

Dear Rebot is still wroking with MTA you may feel difficulity to use it because few days ago MT4 up dated the MT4 Softwhare If you want to work with robot plese click on file manue then click on data folder peast ex-4 file in expert advisor so expert advisor show in navigator folder..,.,.,.,.,
              • #67 Collapse

robots say trading karny main apko kafi zyada risk ho jata hay ap is amin market trend k mutabik naheen chal sakty hain apko lsos hony k chances zyada hojaty hain mt4 main bhi ap robot use kar skaty hain lakin apko chahey k ap manual trading ko hi use karian takky apko lsos na ho is main
                • #68 Collapse

several days previously your own re-boot is usually still a favorite MT4 Robots MT4 software ezines to make use of you in order to select the File food list then easily Click on the particulars of a files IN ADDITION TO folders according towards expert adviser ex4 peat using the items people want is usually difficult: MTA works on the folder browser expert adviser towards show along.
                  • #69 Collapse

mjhay bilkul he nahi pata hai k rebot trading kya hoti hai ku k mjhay forex ko join kye abhi zyada wakt nahi howa is lye.so hame kabhi b forex ko asan nahi lena chahye.ye kaam karnay k lye hame khud expert hona chahye na k rebot pay inhesar karna chahy...
                    • #70 Collapse

there may be absolutely no issue About the robots to be able to perform at the meta trade 4 even That works in the meta trade several too but there may be your current difference to apply the robot AND could be The item involve a great specific approach to install It into meta trade 4
                      • #71 Collapse

MTA You may experience difficulity to utilize That mainly because couple of days back MT4 upward old your MT4 Softwhare to help HELP automatic robot plese Simply click information file manue after that Simply click specifics folder peast ex-4 data file within skilled expert consequently skilled expert display in navigator folder.
                        • #72 Collapse

g i will tell about reborts but bhi ma to abhi new hun idhar mujhay abhi conform is k baray main to ni bata but agar ap phalay demo ko try kartay to ap ko is ka answer mill jata is liya demo is the best teacher of us
                          • #73 Collapse

i think aik expert trader rebot ka use ni karta so mere khyal se robot trading ka use aik galt bat he ,is se itna fida b ni hota .
                            forex mt4 me i think ab is ka use b hota is liye ap apni trading skills ko incras karyn or then live market me trading karyn,,
                            • #74 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                              Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                              Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
                              Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                              Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

Totals for the next week we'll see during the next weekends. Notice please that this post is my own view and it does not make anyone to use it as user's manual. All questions and wishes you can post here in this thread. Wish you successful investments.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X