Rebots are not working on MT4..?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

Thanks for that post. we could competent to know related to AND ALSO Investors IN ADDITION TO Managers. Hope this learning is act Just as indicator intended for OUR future trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

This ratio measures risk adjusted performance. The sharp ratio is calculated by subtracting the risk-free rate from the rate of return for a portfolio and dividing the result by the standard deviation of the portfolio returns. The greater a sharp ratio, the better risk adjustment performance. This formula was developed by William F. Sharpe. When we check how PAMM account safe is, then along with Drawdown, this ratio is also very important.

• #78 Collapse

That proportion procedures chance tweaked effectiveness. This sharp proportion will be worked out through subtracting the actual risk-free price in the price involving come back for just a collection in addition to dividing the end result because of the typical deviation with the collection dividends. The harder a new sharp proportion, the higher chance adjustment effectiveness. That formula originated through Bill Y. Sharpe. After we check how PAMM accounts safe and sound will be, then together with Drawdown, this proportion can be very important.

• #79 Collapse

this season it's superb data , as a result of a series of date my broker provide folks concerning attend with new bier, however after I don't follow these email furthermore as massage, furthermore as I actually have merely no plan regarding new bier. however It's thus sensible concerning forex learning considering that the each new bier acquire a subject concerning lecture. within the same approach as well as any quite indicators, Chart patterns etc

• #80 Collapse

Dear Rebot can be still wroking in MTA You can was difficulity to make use of That since few days ago MT4 up dated your MT4 Softwhare no matter whether you would want to USE robot plese Simply click file manue subsequently Click on information folder peast ex-4 file within expert advisor consequently expert advisor show with navigator folder.
            • #81 Collapse

bhai jaan ap koi bhi robot na hi use kren gy to behtar hai ap apni mehnat se kaam kren kab tak ap robbot pe kaam krty rahy gy agar kal robot unhon ny ban kr dia to ap ko na hi trade lagana ayegi or na hi kuch samajh aaye ga forex mai is liye apni mehnat kren or sab kuch samjhen forex ka ta k apko agy ja ker koi tention na ho
              • #82 Collapse

Dear Rebot is still wroking in MTA You can are difficulity to use It since few days ago MT4 up dated your own MT4 Softwhare if you wish to UTILIZE robot plese Click file manue and then Simply click information folder peast ex-4 file with expert advisor therefore expert advisor show throughout navigator folder.
                • #83 Collapse

dosto maray sath bi yahi masla hay kay robot mt4 may kaam nahi kar rahay hain or may tu windows 8 use kar raha hoon wasay har indicator chal jata hay maray mt4 may baki koie dost help kary
                  • #84 Collapse

dekhen bhai jan mai to new hu forex trading me aur ebi tk forex ko learn kr rha hu mene mt5 se he practice start ki hx aur mt4 ko kbi use ni kia mene to is lye mje us bary me kch pta ni
                    • #85 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                      • #86 Collapse

robots kafi work karty hai yar jo tera robot hoga na uski mjhy lagta hy battery kafi down hy wo zalim bhool gya hoga khud ko charge karna :D :D ya jis sy lea hy usy bol
                        • #87 Collapse

Dear Rebot can be still wroking in MTA You may feel difficulity to make use of That considering that the few days ago MT4 up dated ones MT4 Softwhare no matter whether you want to WORK WITH robot plese Visit file manue then Select information folder peast ex-4 file inside expert advisor and so expert advisor show throughout navigator folder.
                          • #88 Collapse

Aap ko shayad kisi ne misguide kiya hai. robots mt4 per kaam kartay hain. join ko WORK WITH kar rahay hain aur koi problem nahi hoti un ko. agar aisa hota for you to phir meta trader 4 koi bhi USE na karta. aap dobara settlement kar ke dekhein.
                            • #89 Collapse

Dear Rebot is still wroking with MTA you may feel difficulity to use it because few days ago MT4 up dated the MT4 Softwhare If you want to work with robot plese click on file manue then click on data folder peast ex-4 file in expert advisor so expert advisor show in navigator folder.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

bhai jan mjhay bilkul he nahi pata hai k rebot trading kya hoti hai ku k mjhay forex ko join kye abhi zyada wakt nahi howa is lye.so hame kabhi b forex ko asan nahi lena chahye.ye kaam karnay k lye hame khud expert hona chahye na k rebot pay inhesar karna chahye.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X