Gross Domestic product
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

GDP Is Gross Domestic Product ko kehte hein our Agr GDP Barhtaa hai Tou Mulk Taraki ki rah par Gamzaan hota ha or Agar kam hota hai tou yakenaan Currency value Down ho jat hai jis se trade per efect parta ha our loss ka b khatra rehta ha,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

properly GDP of your land can merely be put in a sound judgment it is the whole productivity associated with any land in a calendar year, you will find distinct dimensions or industries in which figure out while land GDP at any moment from the calendar year.
      • #33 Collapse

Major every day product or service will be the overall result of an region through it's folks firms financial institutions federal along with semi federal sectors near your vicinity. It is the mix of consumption by the folks investment along with move subtracting imports.
        • #34 Collapse

properly GDP of the country can merely be put in a very good sense that it must be the overall productivity involving just about any country in a very year, you will find various measurement or areas which decide while country GDP during a period from the year.
          • #35 Collapse

Well, GDP or Gross Domestic product has a very vital role in the economy and the progress of a country and a country's progress has very much influence on Forex trading so we have to remain in contact with the inner matters of different countries to become efficient trader.
            • #36 Collapse

the economy of a nation can be measure in various way and one of the most reliable ways of verifying the viability of the national economic strenght. the high GDP is an indication of an healthy nation.
              • #37 Collapse

gdp means gross domestic product it refers to that amount of goods and services that have been produced in an economy in one financial year
                • #38 Collapse

bhai mere mere khayal ma gross domestic products se murad ye he k ap ki country ma jitni bi products banti ha un ko gross domestic products kehte hen.
                  • #39 Collapse

yes , Forex is a on kinds of system that every on e can gam neof this trdaing marekt in any times an d any wherv of the world, I think that busionress is more esssintia for anuy timrfs a nd any whwre of the world.
                    • #40 Collapse

gross domestic product
                      gros domestic product pary country ky income ko kehty hai esmy ap ko apny country ky sary pravit or goverment , semo goverment ky earning ko gdp mai measure karthy hai
                      • #41 Collapse

Dear agar ap ke mobile per internet ki speed achi hay tu pa no doubt apnay account ko mobile per open ker ke us se post ker skaty hian aur ap ko her post ka bonus bhi mil jata hay ye sach hay
                        • #42 Collapse

Agar aap forex trade ker k aik acha profit earn ker rahe hain or successful hain to ho sakta hai k aap main overconfidence a jaye or next time aap apna sara he profit invest ker dain jo k bohat risky hai so skata hai to hamesha soch smajh ker invest karain.
                          • #43 Collapse

dear me gross domestic items k baray me nai janta dear now i\'m new with forex trading bsueinssa nd my partner and i think This forrex trading si your own bst earning source for all AND ALSO we all In case try MY PERSONAL ebst to help earn funds by forex a d to help consider added ALONG WITH additional revenue from forex trading bsueinss AND ALSO as being a successful forex trader
                            • #44 Collapse

Gross Domestion Product ye ek economy term hai js ke meanings hai the total market value of good and serives that are produced within the country in a given time period .... Economic ka core part hai GDP . GDP se aapki country ki growth pata chal sakti hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Gross Domestic product ka bara main dosti yahi bolunga ka ua kiis bhi coury ki currency kia groos mesaure kar ka barte ha ya ek qeesam ki news ha . jis sa humi kiis bhi currency ki Gross Domestic product pata chlati ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X