Usd/jpy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #631 Collapse

Bohat acha pair hai yeh USD/JPY is mai trading bohat zyada hoti hai aur fluctuation bhi zyada hoti hai ap easily is pair mai profit kama sakte hia.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #632 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and is eek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
      • #633 Collapse

http://prntscr.com/4s9zcy
        analysis for today 10 / 2 / 2014
        Below is the formula to determine the pivot point, support and resistance.
        Information candle USD/JPY on the date 10 / 1 / 2014
        OPEN 109.63
        HIGH 110.07
        LOW 108.86
        CLOSED 108.88

The third resistance (R3) 110.07 - ( 109.27 - 108.86 = 0.41 x 2 = 0.82 )= 110.89
        The second Resistance (R2) 109.27 + 110.07 - 108.86 = 110.48
        First resistance (R1) 109.27 x 2 = 218.54 - 108.86 = 109.68
        pivot points 110.07 + 108.86 + 108.88 = 327.81 / 3 = 109.27
        Support for the first (S1) 109.27 x 2 = 218.54 - 110.07 = 108.47
        Support second (S2) 109.27 - ( 110.07 - 108.86 = 1.21 ) = 108.06
        Third Support (S3) 108.86 - ( 110.07 - 109.27 = 0.80 x 2 = 1.60 )= 107.26

• #634 Collapse

A down channel is now drawn on the USDJPY and the price is suggested to keep going downward on the short term Also you can see the price hits the down edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading north If you checked Awesome oscillator it shows a green bar below the level of 0 to indicate a buy signal at the current time Also the stostatic is showing a bullish singal by having a buy cross and the lines near the level of 20 I gess according to this data buying can be a winning bet and you can target the high level of donchain channel but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning buy trades

• #635 Collapse

A down channel is now drawn on the USDJPY and the price is suggested to keep going downward on the short term Also you can see the price hits the down edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading north If you checked Awesome oscillator it shows a red bar below the level of 0 to indicate a sell signal at the current time Also the stostatic is showing a bullish singal by having a buy cross and the lines near the level of 20 I gess according to this data buying can be a winning bet and you can target the high level of donchain channel but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning buy trades

• #636 Collapse

• #637 Collapse

on the USDJPY one hour chart you can see a green arrow which indicates a bullish trend for now which has a top supporting it at 107.95 also it can be used as a strong support as the price shouldn't go above it the trend still as a bullish trend.
                And the dots of the parabolic sar indicator located below the candles and that sign for the price to go down In case of there are buying trades are taking place then i think that the 108.55 is a good place to close a part from your opening trades because the price has a good chance to go down after hitting it .
                • #638 Collapse

According to the analysis made upon the USDJPY chart today I do notice that a strong bearish trend is taking place based on the oscillator which is now at 0.164 area located below the balance level while at the same time the indicator is giving us a red signal which makes a strong indication that a bearish direction is taking place on the short term. The moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down slope the top located at the price 108.11 could be considered a good stop loss for if there were sell orders indicated by the indicators we are using.

• #639 Collapse

usd jpy ik buhat he zaida cha pair hai kyu kay is main trdaing karn asan hai yeh trdaing kafi taizi e karta hai is main agar hamain trdae ka pat ah ga to hum acha earn kar saktay hain kyu kay yeh bets pair main se ik pair hai.
                    • #640 Collapse

The momentum indicator shows a clear cross on the USDJPY chart when the blue line heads below the red line to construct a very good selling signal for now On the Oracle Strength indicator a red color is shown and it is an indication for the bearish direction for the USDJPY pair.
                      The red color of the arrows can be a confirmation for the downward direction at the Oracle direction indicator.
                      As a result of the previous indicators the Bearish trend would be appeared as the sell cross of the momentum indicator appears on the chart and the sell trades advised to be taken as the ATR indicator still showing a sell signals.

• #641 Collapse

The momentum indicator shows a clear cross on the USDJPY chart when the blue line heads above the red line to construct a very good buying signal for now On the Oracle Strength indicator a red color is shown and it is an indication for the bearish direction for the USDJPY pair.
                        The blue color of the arrows can be a confirmation for the upward direction at the Oracle direction indicator.
                        As a result of the previous indicators the Bearish trend would be appeared as the buy cross of the momentum indicator appears on the chart and the buy trades advised to be taken as the ATR indicator still showing a buy signals.

• #642 Collapse

• #643 Collapse

According to the analysis made upon the USDJPY chart today I do notice that a strong bearish trend is taking place based on the oscillator which is now at 0.166 area located below the balance level while at the same time the indicator is giving us a red signal which makes a strong indication that a bearish direction is taking place on the short term. The moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down slope the top located at the price 107.8 could be considered a good stop loss for if there were sell orders indicated by the indicators we are using.

• #644 Collapse

A down channel is now drawn on the USDJPY and the price is suggested to keep going downward on the short term Also you can see the price hits the down edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading north If you checked Awesome oscillator it shows a red bar below the level of 0 to indicate a sell signal at the current time Also the stostatic is showing a bearish singal by having a sell cross and the lines near the level of 20 I gess according to this data buying can be a winning bet and you can target the high level of donchain channel but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning buy trades

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #645 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X