sell stop aur sell limit + buy stop aur buy limit
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Along with stop purchase your current deal will likely be accomplished not until the safety measures when you need to buy or maybe sell reaches at particular halt price an end purchase fundamentally will become a place purchase and is filled. halt instructions particularly advantageous for you to traders that are not able to keep an eye on their stocks and options for that period of your energy and also brokerages could even fixed their halt instructions for totally free.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

along with astop buy your business is going to be carried out only when the actual protection when you'd like to get or maybe market reches with specific stop price a stop buy fundamentally will become a market buy which is crammed. stop instructions specially advanrageous for you to shareholders that are unable to keep track of their own futures for your peiod of their time along with stockbrokers may even collection trheir stop instructions for free.
      • #18 Collapse

Yes ,In forex market stop and loss is more important subject.Because who are great trader they are more serios attention in stop and take profit in Forex trading.Stop loss and sell limit is more need for traing,THE trader can not use stop and loss he can not more profit in forex trading.A professional trader always use stop and take profit.
        • #19 Collapse

mujey bhi is option yani sell limit or buy limit ki iadamaloomat to nahi hain magar dooston ki posts parh ker i9s say kafi madad mili hay or umeerd kerta hoon ka aagey bhi aap mai say koi dost is topic mai mazeed maloomat details may bayan karein.
          • #20 Collapse

bhai jan ap ne buht hi ahm cheezo ka zikar kiya hai mein in k bare mein thora sa janta hoon sel stop ka matlib hai ham market price se ooper advance sell order lagate haiin buy limit ka mutlib hai k ham kisi b pair ki mojoda price se naechy advance buy order lagate hai
            • #21 Collapse

g bhai jan jb hm forex tarding mai enter ho jaty han to hamain frex tarding k bary mai sab kch pata hona chahia k stop loss kya hota ha tp kya hota ha ya sab kch hamin pata hona chahia
              • #22 Collapse

oh yes astop order your trade will be executed only when the security when you want to buy or sell reches at particular stop price a stop order essent''''''''
                oh
                • #23 Collapse

Ha gee baz time buy limit and sell bohout karaamad sabat hoti hyn, jesy aap ko pata chalta hy ke news ya data waghira release honey wala hy aor jab data release hota hy tau os waqt market fast move krti hy tu ess soorti me aap advance me he buy ya sell limit laga dety hyn jo profitable be sabat ho skty hyn.
                  • #24 Collapse

that has a cease buy your current industry will likely be carried out only when this stability when you'd like to buy or maybe market reaches on specific cease selling price an end buy basically turns into an industry buy and is particularly stuffed. cease order placed in particular advantageous to help people which cannot keep track of his or her shares with the time frame and brokerages might arranged his or her cease order placed intended for no charge.
                    • #25 Collapse

my dear sweet frend forex trading me naya hon is waja se me is k baray me nai janta na d i think that you need not to worry at all ana i think that that this si the ebst earning way for all of us and we all need to pay attention in demo trading...
                      • #26 Collapse

je han dear yeh sab pending orders mein atay hain jin ka istamal ker k hum loss or risk say kuch had tak mehfooz ho skty hain
                        Buy limit: Yeh pending order ap jab laga saktay ho jab market oper ho aur ap neechay say buy ka trade lagana chahtay ho.

Sell limit: Yeh pending order jab lagay ga jab market neechay ho aur ap oper wali qeemat say trade lagana chahtay ho.

Buy stop: yeh pending order jab lagay ga jab market oper ho aur mazeed oper say ap lagana chahtay ho keh agar market oper he jati rahay gi to ap ka order hit kar k oper he jati rahay gi.

Sell Stop: yeh pending order bhi usi soorat may lagay ga jab market neechay gir rahi ho aur ap mazeed neechay say sell ka trade lagana chahtay ho aur ap ko yaqeen ho keh market mazeed giray gi, aisi sorat may sell limit nahi lagay ga, sell stop he lagay ga.
                        • #27 Collapse

Dear Brother! It's actually really simple. A buy limit order would be an order to buy the market at a price below the current price. A buy stop order would be an order to buy the market at a price above the current price.It's just the inverse with sell orders. A sell limit order would be an order to sell the market at a price above the current price. A sell stop order would be an order to sell the market at a price below the current price. That's all there is to it.
                          • #28 Collapse

the forex has helpful tools for trade safety, the market is having stop loss for loss restriction, the take profit is more rewarding than others as it is the one that functions when the market is in profit.
                            • #29 Collapse

particular stop price a stop order essentially becomes a market order and is filled. stop orders particularly advanrageousnc must hao. mjy is tareqy ka pta ni k kesy hota hai q k mai b new hon per mry jitny frns hai wo os k thrugh buht achi

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

dear sell stop or sell limit yaa sab pening orders haianbuy limit or sell limit Ko discuss kiyaa gyaa hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X